Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Top 10 Favorite Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Top 10 Favorite Soles
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! we need more Cindy!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5.Rose
Size 6 Feet

Now Rose is 1 of my actual favorite models.She is super cool,cute and has Top 3 feet out of all of my models.She has gorgeous wide wrinkly soles,perfect toes,amazing pedicured toenails and she knows how to move them.On top of all of that her feet get SUPER STINKY.She had the stinkiest feet out of all of my models during the 2nd shoot.I couldnt believe how bad her feet smelled.I buried my face in them for atleast 10 mins.She liked it and thought it was so funny because my nose was tickling her feet while smelling them.She is super ticklish and was hated when I asked her to smell her own feet.She said OMG I didnt know they smelled that bad.I couldve worshipped her feet for hours.She just has the perfect look and feet.I have over 30 clips of Rose and her feet including an interview.Make sure to check them out.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sorry but... i had to add my fav ones... [Jerkoff]

-

-

-

Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rose Continued
 -
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

6.Andrea
Size 7.5 Feet

OMFG I must marry her now is the first thought in my head lol.I already knew that Andrea had some amazing fucking soles because she sent me a few cellphone pictures before we shot.But when she came over after work and wearing her ugg shoes all day I couldnt believe how incredible her soles were.She is a hottie and 1 of the funniest models and coolest chicks.The shoes she wore were beat up and you could tell that she wore them everyday.Her soles were slighty dirty,sweaty and stinky.She said that her feet always stinky and she kinda likes it.She was very curious about foot fetish things and had a million questions.Her soles were so wide,thick and wrinkly.Everytime she scrunched her soles i wanted to cum lol.She has the perfect complexion and her soles are really yellow.Her feet are incredibly flexible and she has 1 of the best toe spreads.When I ask to smell her feet she actually smelled her own foot first and then said here.They were nice and stinky and I made sure to smell every inch of her feet.Ofcourse between the toes was the best spot.I still dream about her and her feet lol.I have close to 20 clips including an interview of her talking about her feet and other things on my clipstore.She is 1 of my best sellers and fan favorites.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ January 20, 2012, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jodi and Cindy are at a deadheat! [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Yes I dream about Cindy and Jody often.Cindy's feet are something else.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Andrea Continued
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

I agree J dawg

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

7.Estrella
Size 6.5

OMFG I want her feet in my mouth and on my face right now was the first thought in my head.Now Estrella is special to me because I actually know her and wanted to see her feet for like 2 years.She is a real cutie with an amazing body also.She is like 5'1 and has very tiny feet.I didnt get to see her feet before we did the shoot so I was surprised to see how great her feet were.I love her feet,they are so small and cute.She has the softest spongiest soles that I have ever felt.She has nice cute long toes and super wrinkly flexible soles.She never knew that guys liked feet and thought this was all very funny.She was kinda nervous and you could see her feet sweating the whole time.I got super excited when she told me how bad her feet smell after work.She has amazing natural foot movement and I love her clips.She has 9 clips on my clipstore including an interview about her.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for making my day by adding Estrella on the list! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

No problem.

Man I have been trying hard to get her back ASAP.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Estrella Continued
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

8.Nina
Size 7.5 Feet

OMFG I must marry her now was my first thought in my head.Nina's shoot almost didnt happen.For close to 6 months me and her went back and forth about doing a shoot.Out of nowhere I get a call at 5am and its her saying she wanted to shoot.I told her to send pictures of her feet which she didnt want to do the previous months.So she sent the pictures of I nearly came in my pants.I told her to hurry up and get over to my house to shoot the next day.She she comes over and she is so Hot and Adorable.She is about 5'3 and has an Amazing body and complexion.She takes her shoes off and I am in love.She has some of the wrinkliest and flexible soles that I have ever seen.She literally has 1 of the Best Toespeads ever.She has very narrow soles and very nice long toes.I was damn near drooling the whole time.She also mentioned that her feet get smelly from time to time.She is 1 of the coolest chicks that I ever worked with and we instantly hit it off.She didnt know much about foot fetish things and was very curious and ask a bunch of questions.She is a very open and experimental chick.She isnt afraid to say what likes or wants to do or try.I never thought she would be this cool and it was a very fun first shoot.We actually had to cut the first shoot short but I immediately scheduled something for 3 days later.She is 1 of the only models to be back twice and that fast.I knew the potential of her feet and hotness instantly.I have near 25 clips including an interview of her talking about her feet on my clipstore.She is a fan favorite and her clips are Some Of The Best that you will ever see.

www.clips4sale.com/39867

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

9.Sunshine
Size 7.5 Feet

Sunshine was the second person that I ever worked with and she has some of the best feet hands down.She has Gorgeous feet and she knows it.She has amazing wrinkly soles and some of the longest toes that I have ever seen.She has always gotten compliments on her feet and loves the attention.As soon as I saw her feet fell in love with them.She was super cool and very easy going.She was an instant hit on my clipstore and became a fan favorite.She has close to 35 clips including an interview on my clipstore.
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links