Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Back Again With Yet Another New Model. Mega Post. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Back Again With Yet Another New Model. Mega Post.
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sp690   Email sp690   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UrNylonFootLicker:
Sorry to hear about the divorce my marriage is dead in the water just waiting for someone to declare it dead...She has very beautiful toes and feet your a lucky guy to be able find such a lovely women as this one.

Thanks man! They are lovely feet for sure.
And......sorry to hear about your marriage [Cry]

I'm just now getting over all the heartbreak of mine. Miss her like crazy and would've continued fighting my ass off to save it but something clicked one day and I realized it was time to pick myself up and live life. It takes two to make it work and there was no interest in putting forth the effort. In fact.....after crawling back to me asking for another chance 9mos ago....I find out she is seeing someone on the side while were working on our marriage lol women. Sigh

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sp690   Email sp690   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Mega post = Mega awesome! Love her soles

Thanks Bondo!
Much respect for you and your work pal

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!!!!!! Love those soles. Hope you are enjoying them
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Nice!!!!!! Love those soles. Hope you are enjoying them

I certainly plan to. At Least once a week, hopefully [Smile]
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent post! Thanks! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by SoleSearching:
Excellent post! Thanks! [Big Grin]

Thanks man! [Cheers]
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh fuck yeah! I am not into feet with tattoos but her sweet looking toes and her amazingly perfect soles more than make up for the ink on top.

Would love to her toes spread a bit and some with stockings on. Thanks for the share!

By the way, just remember things happen for a reason.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sp690
Loyal Member
Member # 37360

quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
Oh fuck yeah! I am not into feet with tattoos but her sweet looking toes and her amazingly perfect soles more than make up for the ink on top.

Would love to her toes spread a bit and some with stockings on. Thanks for the share!

By the way, just remember things happen for a reason.

I'm trying to keep that in mind man! Thx!
and thanks for the compliments. They are awesome toes. Some of the best I've been around in person!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links