Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » BEST YOUTUBE VID ***EVER*** !!!!! (MUST NOT MISS) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BEST YOUTUBE VID ***EVER*** !!!!! (MUST NOT MISS)
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 2 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsOsjHqtzdk

@ 3:44 : "God you smell good....."

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

SNNNNNNNNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..................

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dtff74
Board Regular
Member # 44023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dtff74     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very good find my friend!!!!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw this the other day in related vids but didn't bother to check it,until now.
Both chicks are hot with sexy feet especially the one with blue polish.I think the other one is Jasmine Mendez?.I'd like to know the girls name with the blue polish.

thanks FootBoy

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad luck. Removed. [Cry]
Has anybody got this video?

Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reupload or mirror
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Reupload or mirror

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl9tgg_foot-sniffing_sexy

[Big Grin]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Removed [Cry]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl with the blue polish last name is probably Mendez too... they looked like sisters to me.

Hot video! [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice vid. Yeah, both girls are hot, but if it wasn't for that camera I doubt she'd be sniffing and saying those things.

I find it hard to believe women have a thing for other women feet.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very very very nice. They just needed to run their tongues between the toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budlight23232000
Major Player
Member # 31969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budlight23232000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Sexy women with very sexy toes!! The one with the blue polish is a 10!! If anyone knows who she is, please share with us!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budlight23232000
Major Player
Member # 31969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budlight23232000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Sexy women with very sexy toes!! The one with the blue polish is a 10!! If anyone knows who she is, please share with us!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budlight23232000
Major Player
Member # 31969

tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm....very nice!
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The girl that asked to smell her feet with the blue toenail polish is incredibly sexy! I'm in love! [Wink] <33
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links