Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Girlfriend. Size 9 long toes.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Girlfriend. Size 9 long toes.
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just met this girl. She has nice feet and likes the attention. She sent me these today. Shes coming over tomorrow and I'm thinking she may let me snap a few pics or make a video. She's 27 and size 9.

-  -

Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pink polished toes! I LOVE that she sent you those pictures! She probably will love your attention to her sexy feet! Please share more of her gorgeous toes and sexy bare soles with us! I really want to see more of her! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very pretty!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you do get more pics and maybe a clip. Id love to more of those hot toes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chrisbbb
Major Player
Member # 8473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chrisbbb   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing !

--------------------
 -

FeetXpress - A Dutch Foot Blog

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy long toes!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous long toes! You are one lucky dude! Hope to see more
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome.. U are lucky! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta see those soles!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JDawg
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is she your girlfriend if you just met her?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic Feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMAZING toes! Hope her soles are as good! [Big Grin]

Did you get some 'footage'?? [Wink]
How'd it go? We'd all love to see the results!! [Hump]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links