Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Phoenix 18y/o Size 8 Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Phoenix 18y/o Size 8 Feet
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Phoenix
18 years old
Size 8 Feet

So Phoenix hit me up last week to do a foot fetish shoot.She literally just turned 18 and it was her first shoot and she had no idea about foot fetish things.I have always loved girls with the alternative look and I really liked her look and attitude.So I asked to see some pics of her feet.Later the same night she sent a few pics.I instantly feel in love with her feet and quickly contacted her to schedule a shoot.I love the shape and look of her feet.She wears a size 8 and her feet look smaller but they are super wide and thick.She has extremely soft feet and cute toes.She doesnt have many wrinkles but by the end of the shoot she had more for some reason lol.When she came over she was wearing some old beat up punk boots and super thick thermal socks.I wanted to tell her so bad to have her feet stinky and sweaty but since this was her first shoot I didnt want to freak her out or scare her away.So I was looking at her as she took of her boots and you could see that her socks were sweaty and slightly dirty.I instantly thought good thoughts lol.So she takes off her socks and props her feet on the couch and I get a wiff of her feet.It was a great slightly stinky/sweaty smell.It didnt linger and I got into film mode.Her feet were so sweaty that I had to rub all of the lint from her socks off her feet.It was a good chance to rub her feet and they felt amazing.She had no idea what to do but seemed to easily became a pro at moving her feet.As the time went by her feet got even more flexible and her movement became more sensual.I was getting super excited watching her thick wide soles.

She was super cool and we joked and laughed during the whole shoot.She asked me questions about foot fetish things and had no problem about guys with foot fetishes.She has a few fetishes of her own and liked people with open minds.So later we go to my room and she puts on her old flats.You can tell that these things stink and that she has wore them alot.When she left to go to the bathroom I smelled them and they were really stinky.I asked her do her feet get sweaty often and she said yea but not stinky.So I asked to smell her feet and she said ok.I asked what do you think your feet smell like?She said I dont know but I know they dont stink.So I go in for a smell and OH BOY DID THEY STINK.I was in love and I was surprised at how bad they smelled.She asked what do they smell like and I said they stink.She got super embarrased and said sorry.I told her it was fine and that certain foot fetish guys like women with smelly feet.You can tell that she felt better.I think she was lying and later she told me that she her feet stink very often lol.After smelling them for the quick second I asked to smell them some more.She was cool with it and found it funny.I literally buried my face in them and smelled every inch of her feet.The smell between her toes was intoxicating and she just kept wiggling and spreading her toes as I smelled them.She was literally pressing them against my face and I was in heaven.It was a great shoot and her clips are amazing.

I have about 16 clips including an interview were you can hear her talk about her feet.I will be adding them tonight.

Be sure to check her clips out and the other 1500 on my clipstore.

www.clips4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ January 31, 2012, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute looking feet. It's always good when people are open minded about things. Thanks for the great post.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy toes and soles. Hope we see to see more pics
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice post! look forward to seeing more of her!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect Soles.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, her feet are amazing! Sole and toes that is...

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy creamy feet. soft soles and great toes. i really love the shape of her feet, excellent feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet and those pink flip flops are excellent.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a super cutie! [Big Grin] LOVE her style and AWESOME soles! [Thumbs Up] Send her my way! ;p

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet look great in those flip-flops. [Smile]

She should just toss those boots.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thanks guys.

I was hoping you guys would like her.I am adding her clips now.So far 3 are up.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome soles and love the flip flop pics,super hot model!! [Drool]

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree!
Toss the ugly boots and get some rainbows or other cute flip flops to wear. With smelly feet like that, a cute pair of leather thongs will make her irresistible!

If she likes to get spanked by "Daddy" too, then you found a good one.

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

I like the boots because they add to the stink lol.

Cause and effect 101

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links