Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Olivia Showing Off Her Bare, Dirty Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Olivia Showing Off Her Bare, Dirty Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The shots below, although not from the first set posted of Olivia, are actually from the first set she shot for me. We took a small trip out to a reservoir as I remembered this small area I once went as a kid that I thought would make for a good waterfront spot for a set. Well, when we got there the area was crowded with kids. It was a small beachy area along the reservoir that had some rocks and driftwood. Since it was too crowded to shoot, we went a few yards down onto some more rocks on the shoreline and shot there.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'll be the first one to comment these are great pics and she is a great new model and hopefully we will continue to see new material from her. Great soles!
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic setting, great photography and Feet that are darn near perfect.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice girl, her feet are magnificent, love to see some more dirty feet too!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That girl is so cute, love her feet.
[Hop]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
james804
Board Regular
Member # 39975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james804   Email james804   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gorgeous and so are her feet.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soxsnake
Elite Trooper
Member # 39164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soxsnake   Author's Homepage   Email Soxsnake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous girl with some amazing feet,wonderful as always!

--------------------
http://www.smellysocksfetish.com

Posts: 278 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second pic screams footjob! [Big Grin] Great shots and great find again Pat!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job as always Patrick. She is quite a find.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a hunny!! [Drool] Beautiful feet and toes, and such pretty eyes, too!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. I told Olivia at work that she got some comments on here, email and on Twitter (@SolesofSilk). She was really happy to know that everyone liked her set. She said this one was her favorite of the two posted ones she's done so far. I told her sooner, rather than later, I want her to get in front of the camera again. I even want to pair her up with Ryan as both girls turned 18 last summer and posed for me for their first times. Of course Kellie wants to pose with Olivia (as well as Ryan) too. Hell, maybe get all three together? Hmm...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes.... Ryan, Kellie and Olivia together. That would be fckin awesome Patrick!!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links