Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi Shower Show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi Shower Show
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few I shot of my wife in the shower shaving her legs that I think are hot..
Hope you enjoy.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What hot feet, and that pedicure, wow, not even a big yellow fan

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey AD, great pics. Andi's toes look super sexy in the shower wearing that yellow polish. It would have been difficult for me to steady the camera while taking pics because of the movement caused by my other hand. [Big Grin] Maybe some more pics of her in heels or ff.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANDI is such a beautiful and sexy woman. Her legs are fantastic, and those feet demand to be loved and worshipped completely. I love to think about another woman at her feet, completely servicing them! She is such a goddess! I would also love to see pictures of her feet in flat sandals, while she crosses and un-crosses those amazing bare legs....SO HOT! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to spend an hour with her gorgeous feet...especially her HOT LONG toenails..Mmmmmmmm!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's consistently terrific. Thanks for sharing these!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
budlight23232000
Major Player
Member # 31969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for budlight23232000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I love her feet!! More closeups of her toes, please!!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love these pics! Great feet and legs wet in the shower- oh yeah!!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ike_love
Board Regular
Member # 33736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ike_love   Email ike_love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my so hot

--------------------
Live in the atl need a sexy foot queen badly

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving the yellow, ide love to see the rest of her in that shower to lol
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links