Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » PrincessCy Contribution 2/9/12

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PrincessCy Contribution 2/9/12
Andre2005
Major Player
Member # 9673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andre2005   Email Andre2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!

She never disappoints!! Absolutely gorgeous feet. [Jerkoff]

Posts: 158 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. C
Board Regular
Member # 2772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. C   Email Mr. C   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely! She has the best feet on the web! They look so smooth, soft, beautiful shape of the feet and the nails! She really rocks.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Princess Cy has very [Jerkoff] -able feet [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd [Bow Down] them!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And some of the hottest legs on the net today.... [Woot]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's in my personal top 4. I bet she's so excited to hear that she's calling in sick and planning a big party. "Oh, thank goodness HYPERION likes me!"
Seriously, terrific photos of terrific feet.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely one of my favorites too!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessCy
Elite Trooper
Member # 16047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessCy   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessCy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

This topic made me smile [Smile]
Thanks a lot!!

Love,
[Love]
Cy

--------------------
 -

Posts: 267 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links