Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cameron 21y/o Filipina-Size 7.5 Feet(Updated Today) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cameron 21y/o Filipina-Size 7.5 Feet(Updated Today)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Cameron
21 years old
Size 7.5 Feet
Filipina

Cameron is my favorite model that I have worked with.Cameron was 1 of my first models and I fell in love with her and her feet instantly lol.She is 1 of the coolest chicks in the world.She has an amazing personality and is super funny.So I worked with her last August and have been trying to get her back ever since then.Things kept coming up and I said ole well and gave up.So recently my hard drive died and I lost all of cameron's material.I was having cameron withdrawal and said I should try 1 more time to get her back.It worked and she was super excited to shoot again.I couldnt wait to see her and was ready to see those feet again.So on her way she called and said she forgot her stuff and I was like wtf lol.We had planned things a week before but I said lets still shoot.So its winter time and she shows up in shorts,a tshirt,a hoodie and nylons.I was like WTF are you thinking,its freezing out here lol.So she came and I was was ready to shoot.She was wearing her old boots that she wears everyday and nylons.She was saying how sweaty her feet were and that her boots kinda stink.I got super exciting hearing that.So she takes off her nylons and man I was in heaven.Cameron has some of the longest toes that I have ever seen.She also has a crazy toe spread,nice toes,and great slender wrinkly soles.Her foot movement is so unique and sensual.Her feet are super flexible and can move any which way.

If there was 1 model I fantasized about getting a footjob from it would be her.I actually asked her for 1 and she said no.I was kinda sad but I understood.I told her I had to try and we both laughed.I was wondering what her feet smelled liked and asked could I smell them.She said cool and I buried my face in her soles like I have never did before lol.They were nice and stinky and I made sure she spreaded her toes so that I could really get a good smell.It was great and she found it funny.I gave her a little foot message after and I ended up getting some amazing videos.I hope to get her back because she is a fan favorite on my clipstore.She is gorgeous,I love her look and her feet are unforgettable.She is the only model that stays on my mind lol.I have 15 new videos and new pictures of her.If you have not seen her first 15 videos be sure to check them out.She also gave a great interview about her feet on my clipstoreJust type in cameron to see all of her clips.

I will be adding her new clips up tonight and this week.Check out those and the other 80 models and 1500 clips.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics
 -  -  -
 -

[ February 16, 2012, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh FuCk! What a Winner! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am soooo in love with this girls feet hahaha
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this post has gotten the attention of both heads. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

I agree patrick.
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

6 new clips up so far

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

9 clips up
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love her toe spread
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Agree with sarahsoles! Lol
bluetoelover
unregistered

The footjob she could give would be one for the ages! Great pics yet again man! [Smile]
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Major F-ing Hotness!!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh FUCK......... [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw dude, I love Filipina girls and their feet. Cameron is way hot...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys

10 clips up and 3 more to go.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links