Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Feet FRESH Out of Black High Heels (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kayleigh's Feet FRESH Out of Black High Heels
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update brings you the June 2012 Wu's Feature Model from Soles of Silk, Kayleigh. She sure deserves it as you all have shown her nothing but love since she debuted just under 1,000 photos ago. She's one of my most dependable models and those itty bitty feet are to die for. Anyhow, here's the update.

When I went out on New Year's with a bunch of friends I found myself checking out Kayleigh's little feet in a black pair of high heels. I told her I wanted to do a set with her wearing them as I just found them cute. She smiled and said sure.

Kayleigh recently moved into a new place and had been wanting to shoot. I mentioned that I still wanted to use those heels and she grabbed an outfit that matched. We decided on shooting in her dining room as it had a wine bottle display in the background that we thought would look good.

Right before Kayleigh sat down to pose, she ran off and grabbed another pair of heels. This pair was white and she told me she really liked those too. I agreed that they were cute, but since it didn't match her current outfit, I suggested we put them on the table with the wine. As we shot, I suggested that we do a set in the future with those white heels and we'll put black ones from this set in the background of that one. She liked that idea too, so be on the lookout for that.

-

-

And one last thing, for all you people who are always asking me to post shots of me playing with the models' feet. Well, Kayleigh was nice enough to let me have a few long sniffs of those puddy little toes fresh out of those heels. here is one of those.

-

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMmmmmm, how did they smell you lucky dog?
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff man

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky, lucky .... [Mmm] She's world class that woman! I bet they smelled soooo good!!!!

[ February 15, 2012, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: itotallylovebarefeet ]

Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures and her feet are awesome

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwoll:
MMMMmmmmm, how did they smell you lucky dog?

Honestly, they weren't smelly or anything. There was a slight suede smell to them, I guess you'd say, since that was what her heels smelled like inside.

Best part is, look how tiny her foot looks in my hand, and I am no means a large fella. I'm 5'6". LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very cute girl and sexy feet! thanks for sharing Patrick

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, a real looker feet and all.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I envy you so much

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be quite scared to know how many time I've let one out to photos of Kayleigh - she's absolutely stunning. Her 5 1/2's are just incredible. The wrinkles on her soles absolutely kill me! You have a great site and very gorgeous girls on there, keep up the good work. BTW, just HOW soft are those feet of hers? God I wish I could touch them!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic is so epic!

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is stunning Patrick. Thanks!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo Patrick! By the look of that last pic, you're not enjoying this...

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links