Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW PICS ADDED 3/2 Does anyone remember her from Yahoo? Amazing long toes! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: NEW PICS ADDED 3/2 Does anyone remember her from Yahoo? Amazing long toes!
giorgio
Board Regular
Member # 44994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for giorgio   Email giorgio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So does anyone have the link to her Yahoo Group? Please pass it on. Oh, and mooooooooore pictures for sure. WOW, she's amazing.

--------------------
giorgio

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
giorgio
Board Regular
Member # 44994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for giorgio   Email giorgio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So does anyone have the link to her Yahoo Group? Please pass it on. Oh, and mooooooooore pictures for sure. WOW, she's amazing.

--------------------
giorgio

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
giorgio
Board Regular
Member # 44994

--------------------
giorgio

plainflatout
Member # 45377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for plainflatout   Email plainflatout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's amazing that I found this discussion--I've been absolutely baffled by the perfection of these feet for years and have only found a few pics on the web. I hadn't been able to find out her name or the source of the pics until now, and I had a feeling she had probably closed her site/group. I completely agree with aerodrew that these feet are my ideal and hit every major aspect that I love: slender, long, veiny, long toes, long nail beds, long nails, wrinkled in all the right places, and aged to perfection. Please, if you have more pics, make them available!!! I've been looking for years!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasfrend   Email thomasfrend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For anyone who comes across this thread, here's the link to Courtney's yahoogroup:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/courtneyssexyfeet/

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for tracking the link down! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomasfrend   Email thomasfrend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
Thanks for tracking the link down! [Thumbs Up]

Not a problem. The tip you gave in the other thread was pivotal!
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluesman1a2a3a:
I could be wrong about this, but something jogs my memory about this being a guy's feet.....

Agreed man. I don't remember them the first time around....but I did think...could this be a guy?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomasfrend
Board Regular
Member # 35033

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by bluesman1a2a3a:
I could be wrong about this, but something jogs my memory about this being a guy's feet.....

Agreed man. I don't remember them the first time around....but I did think...could this be a guy?
I honestly cannot see how one could make the jump from not being able to see a woman's face to thinking she must be a man. She is quite clearly a woman. If you have a foot fetish and have been staring at women's feet for the majority of your life, you should be able to tell female feet from male feet.

This woman is married and her husband is the photographer. I can't understand how one could think these are male feet in the slightest.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links