Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ex girlfriend recent self pedicure pic...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ex girlfriend recent self pedicure pic...
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She just posted this on her Facebook. I'd swear she was teasing me. I liked the pic and commented saying "lol, sorry I had to" She responded with "I'm glad you like them!"

-

A year later and I still miss those toes in my mouth, her soles in my face, and that perfect smell. Fortunately, that's the only thing I miss about her, lol. Well, we stayed friends, so maybe I can still have a chance at some foot action.

[ February 17, 2012, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: Talos ]

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see y you had to. Very nice indeed.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow love those toes. thanks for sharing.

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can also see why you miss them. They are very nice and my guess is the soles on your face were to die for.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bad package above the ankles is a dealbreaker, bro.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy toes!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right- she's teasing you. Nice looking toes.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't seem to be able to see it... [Cry]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love that polish color. thanks for sharing even if it is frustrating. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
A bad package above the ankles is a dealbreaker, bro.
-hyp

Well, her looks above the ankles were great. It was her personality, beliefs, and interests I couldn't stand... and I dealt with it on and off for 4 years trying to change for her. The straw that broke the camels back was when she had moved to Kentucky for college and told me that she'd be back in a year. I went to visit her once (500 miles.) Then she told me that she was staying and wanted me to move up there. I told her everything I couldn't stand about her and broke it off. A few weeks ago, she messaged me apologizing, told me that her current boyfriend was cheating, and how good she had it with me. I told her I could never date her again, but we could be friends. She's better as a friend than a girlfriend. She's coming back soon I think, so we'll see how this goes.

Yes, catsman, to die for.

nusuth: Not really frustrating. I've had a decent amount of foot action since then. But it still would be nice to connect with the feet that I had my first real action with.

--------------------

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I can't seem to be able to see it... [Cry]

See if you can see it clicking on this link.

web page

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links