Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Gisele 21y/o Mexican-Size 5 Feet(Amazing Soles)-Big Update- (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gisele 21y/o Mexican-Size 5 Feet(Amazing Soles)-Big Update-
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Gisele
21 years old
Size 5 Feet
Mexican

Gisele is super cool and has amazing feet.We had a great time during the shoot.She hit me up outta nowhere to do a shoot and I thought she was super cute and I love hispanic women.So I asked her to send a few pics of her feet and she did immediately.I told her lets shoot in 2 days.I loved her feet even from the cellphone pics.So we set up everything and she shows up wearing pink flipflops.I was hoping uggs boots or gymshoes so that her feet would be sweatier or stinky lol.So she takes her flips off and props her feet up on the couch.OMFG her feet look ever better in person.She only wears a size 5 but her feet are so meaty,thick,soft,wide and wrinkly.She has some of the most wrinkly soles and her feet are super soft and naturally creamy looking.She has great plump kinda long toes and her feet are very flexible.

She instantly knew how to move her feet and her movement is very sensual and hypnotic.She told me how she has gotten alot of compliments on her feet and doesnt mind guys with foot fetishes.She is 1 of the coolest and most down to earth chicks that I have shot with.She is super open minded,fun and the kind of chick that every guy would like.Unfortunately I didnt to take pictures of her feet with my camera.We ran out of time but I hope to get her back asap to get more pictures for yall.

These are some of my new personal favorite clips.I know that everyone is going to enjoy her super meaty wrinkly soles.I plan to add her clips starting tonight and her interview will be up on Wednesday.Please make sure to check these clip out.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics
 -  -
 -  -

[ February 23, 2012, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love those wrinkled soles.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
niccceee
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowzers

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gypsyfeetlover
Loyal Member
Member # 31770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyfeetlover   Email gypsyfeetlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanna spray all my hot cum on her Mexican soles

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great flip-flops, too. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are a slam dunk, wow.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yet another amazing find.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMM yes Id love to cum on those soles!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in love with those soles man!
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy!!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys
I have no idea about Estrella
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dman502001
Board Regular
Member # 42781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dman502001   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely

--------------------
archesforyou.tumblr.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now we talking. [Hump]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links