Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My new girl's perfect feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My new girl's perfect feet!
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a couple of Low Quality pictures of my new friends perfect 6-1/2" feet, who's name and face shots I'm not allowed to posted, not now!
She emailed me these 3 pics that she took from her cell phone.
I will be meeting up with her this weekend and sometime next week I will be posting some much better pictures for your viewing pleasure.
We both would love to read your comments, so help me out my friends, because she is new to this Foot Fetish world.!!

-
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NIICEEEEEEEEEE!

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peds4me123
Major Player
Member # 1916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peds4me123   Email Peds4me123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! LOVE the red! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 115 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are spectacular!!!!

Of course - I have to request some sole shots!
Hope to see more of her soon...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links