Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jazmin 18y/o Mexican-size 8.5 Feet(More Pictures Added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Jazmin 18y/o Mexican-size 8.5 Feet(More Pictures Added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Jazmin
18 years old
Size 8.5 Feet
Mexican

So Jazmin messaged me outta nowhere to do a shoot.At first I thought it was a scammer and someone playing around lol.So I told her to send me some pictures of her feet if she wanted to shoot.So she instantly did and her feet were fucking amazing.She has those kind of feet that look perfect in any shoe and barefoot.So after I told her to send me a picture of her.She did and she was a cutie.I set up a shoot for the next day lol.I loved her feet so much.They are really pretty and I could just stare at them all day.She wore her UGGS over and you could tell her feet were sweating.I really wanted to know what her feet smelled like.I love when chicks were UGGS with no socks,so my mind was racing.She didnt really know much about foot fetish related things and asked a million questions.1 question was,Are you excited right now lol?At that time I wasnt because she wasnt a real energetic and perky person.So we go to my room and I am like lets hurry this up.

So we do the interview and I ask her can I smell her feet?She says ok and lifts her foot to my face.I start at her heel and it smelled ok but when I got to her toes OMFG!!!!!!!! it stinked so good.I couldnt believe how bad her feet smelled.I instantly got hard and kept smelling her feet.She had a look on her face like WTF lol.So we do the interview and I ask if I could do a video smelling her feet she looks like wtf again.So she says no but I could smell her feet again.I sniffed every inch of her feet and no lie I was so fucking excited.It was the most excited that I have been for a shoot.So after we did a few more clips and then I took pictures of her.I actually put lotion on her feet and you could still smell her feet stinking up the room.I had to keep my composure while taking the picture because the smell made me want to cum all over her feet.I told her how great her feet were and was happy to know that I really like her feet.

Her clips are really amazing and I know you guys will love them.I will start adding them tomorrow morning.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ February 29, 2012, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Wow she is super sexy and her toes and soles are unbelievable!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are nice soles! Maybe she is friends of one of your other recent Mexican models?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How you contained yourself man I don't know!? [Big Grin] Great pics and you seem to be landing some absolute HOTTIES! Keep it up man!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to suck her toes right off of her feet!

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesi077
Loyal Member
Member # 32232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesi077     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn I'm a sole man for sure but her toes got me wild
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are great looking feet!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knank
Major Player
Member # 33565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knank   Author's Homepage   Email Knank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking forward to seeing more of her!

--------------------
Check out http://www.Californiasoles.com

and be sure to stop by our youtube page!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJXo7Vf3saeSW4cxbn_QYA/feed

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome pics man!
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's pretty!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely stunning, Love the third pic
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your strong track record continues, ddash.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Soles man myself but Hot damn them toes are Marvelous! I'm starting to see a pattern with these fine young Mexican cuties! Lol [Wink] xoxo
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thanks guys.

5 of her clips are up right now.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links