Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kim T.'s Plump Piggies on the School Playground (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kim T.'s Plump Piggies on the School Playground
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been sitting on this set for months upon months. I shot a trio of sets with Kim T. when we touched base after MANY years of not hearing from each other. Well, sadly, it seems like she's fallen off the face of the earth once more as I cannot seem to contact her by any of the means I had prior. Not wanting to post the last set I had close to when I had posted the other two, I held onto this one. Well, it is time to post it because I can't sit on it forever.

In this one, Kim shows off those trademark pudgy toes and pillowy soft soles at a school playground. Something about shooting an older woman in such a setting that turned me on a bit more than usual. Must be the reason why I gave her a very long foot massage once we finished the set back at her place.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you nailed the description well. I can't help but think the same if those were put to good use.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim t., has always been one of the women who I like seeing their wrinkled soles

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her soles.

Need some wrinkled soles pics of her in my life lol.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kim t., has always been one of the women who I like seeing their wrinkled soles

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Patrick!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice stuff- Patrick, she's flaked out on me too so your not the only one. I was the reason she contacted you and others about doing foot stuff again 2 years ago but she moved to PA last year and got all weird and has been AWOL since....its too bad
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's one sexy lady, and those feet are off the charts.

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad everyone is liking these pictures. I know chubby toes are a love/hate thing for many people. I've always been fond of hers and playing with them when I've had the chance. LOL

quote:
Originally posted by anflfan:
nice stuff- Patrick, she's flaked out on me too so your not the only one. I was the reason she contacted you and others about doing foot stuff again 2 years ago but she moved to PA last year and got all weird and has been AWOL since....its too bad

Hmm... unless she lied to me, she accidentally sent a text to me, trying to send one to a friend named "Patty" in her phone. I didn't even have her number in my phone anymore and only after asking who it was, did we strike up a conversation about all the years we had missed. I know she was trying to get in with some other photographers and asked me if I knew anyone else who did them when her and I began chatting about shooting again.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow--Kim T and her thick toes still look great after all this time.

Thanks Patrick!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mature heaven - I love Kim's small feet and thick short chunky toes...awesome! I'm told they pack a stink...which makes it all the better [Tongue] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] 2nd that to her stinky little tootsie roll toes!!
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thumbs up! I ALWAYS had a big thing for Kim...(pose ur toes)....nice plump toes....great wrinkles in all the right places....sucking them has to create the chub affect...i just want to see her in a heeled thong sandal....the toe spread has to be to die for....and a better pedi. All in all shes a hottie

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa...any general location in PA she went to? [Tongue]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links