Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Texting for feet pics successfully from four different ladies (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Texting for feet pics successfully from four different ladies
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady one rock my !!!!
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice LaDaemon...
I still think your wife's are the Best of the 4!
Thanks DEANO

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first girls feet are unbelievably sexy and gorgeous! I would LOVE to see much more of her! SHE IS FANTASTIC! THANK YOU!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be able to keep it professional if I worked with her [Big Grin] Great idea and great pics LD!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JasmineScherzinger
Board Regular
Member # 43746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JasmineScherzinger   Author's Homepage   Email JasmineScherzinger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lady 1 is amazing! slight webbing of them toes??? =D

lady 4 has some hot tootsies to [Smile]

let me at them LaDaemon =)

Jasmine xoxox

--------------------
Follow Me On Twitter xox

My Tumblr Blog

JasmineScherzinger@hotmail.co.uk

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told the girl from work that she pretty much was everybody's favorite and she pretty much said she already knew she would be. The second lady that sent only the one pic I sent the link of this thread to and she checked it feeling a bit disappointed. She said she was going to get a pedicure and send me fresh pics. I think this is going to be competitive. I'll send the other two the link for this to see the comments and promote a cat fight for the best feet. My wife however doesn't give a shit as I've run her through the ringer with taking her pictures for the past 20 years. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE the first girls comments and attitude almost as much as I LOVE her exquisite, gorgeous feet! She is so sexy and hot! She would win almost any foot contest! Please keep pictures of her coming! THANK YOU!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady #1 has the best feet of all!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I had your wife and work girl tied for number one! [Big Grin] I've seen your wife's "footwork" and am a fan [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see these. Thanks, man.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Foot girl from work" wins in my opinion but we all know Wifey has the Skillz [Tongue]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A whole thread should be dedicated to #1
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely #1 and #4
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i like 1 and 4
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with GQ...she has had to have some foot guys after her...would be a total fantasy that she has had the hots for her feet and didn't have any additional catalist!

She has some great toes...that is for certain...love to see more of her...would love to see her doing some professional modeling [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links