Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend's soles (movie)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriend's soles (movie)
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all,

i uploaded a movie of my girlfriends soles. quick story to share. its candid, she wasnt aware of me filmg her feet.

anyhow, my girlfriend has amazing soles and lets me indulge them whenever. so at times shell watch some dumb tv show on the laptop in bed that i dont like. so during the show i go down to the other end and lay at her feet, soles propped up on chest, super close to my face. so for like an hr or 2 im laying laying there, caressing her soles, burying my face in her soles, staring at them, etc. ill give her a massage as well since she enjoys them. i usually ask her to rub her feet in my face as well. and if weve had sex already or shes having her period, ill jack off while her soles are smothering my face. super nice! check out the movie and let me know what you think. its a good point of my view during these grand ol foot loving times!

h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHXFzW0HZw

(delete the space after pasting)

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links