Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ivy 18y/o Native American Size 8.5 Feet(Updated Today) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ivy 18y/o Native American Size 8.5 Feet(Updated Today)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Ivy
Size 8.5 Feet
Native American
18 years old

So I took shoot at the last minute.I wanted 1 more model for the month and I was suppose to do a shoot with her about 6 months ago.Ivy was different than I thought she would be.She is cute and has a nice natural look to her.She was more gothy and laid back than I thought she would be also.She was real cool and open minded.She is the kind of girl that would try anything with her BF.This was the first time she had ever did a foot shoot before.She was cool with it and had some really wide meaty wrinkly soles and cute little toes.She was such a natural at moving and rubbing her feet together.Her foot movement alone got me so excited.The way she moves her feet just makes you want to cum everywhere.She has some of best foot movement out of all of the models I have seen.My favorite model with the best foot movement besides her is named Jennifer on my clipstore.Before Ivy came over I told her to wear her old ugg boots.She told me just got out of the shower but would do it.

So when she came over she was wearing her ugg boots for about 30 mins.These were the most beat up ugg boots that I have seen.So we started shooting and I so wanted to bury my face in her big wide soles and see what her feet smell like.So before her interview I asked to smell her feet and she said ok.OMG they were nice and stinky.It got me super excited and I wanted to bury my face in her feet.So we did the interview and my mind was still on smelling her feet again.So after I asked could I smell her feet some more and she said ok.So I proceeded to bury my face in her stinky soles.I couldnt believe how great they smelled.She didnt really care that her feet smelled lol.The more videos we did the better her feet looked and the more I got excited.I ended up getting 17 videos including an interview.

I will be adding her clips tonight and the rest of the week.Be sure to check out her clips.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics.
 -  -  -
 -

[ March 04, 2012, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful girl......

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice...love the poses
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet! Great description! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't ever stop posting.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cutie all around...would like to have a sniff of those feet after being in her boots.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh such a cutie indeed ddash! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys.

So far 5 clips are up.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

More pics
 -  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn she is gorgeous and her feet are gorgeous too! I love the sole shots!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hottie!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hell yeah!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

9 clips up so far.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links