Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 3/3 Mommiesfeet Teasers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 3/3 Mommiesfeet Teasers
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -

and another beautiful guest set by Jen of www.jensfeet.com that will be live this evening!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the pics

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had to pan to the right on that last one... I'm always caught off guard by what a total cutie you are... not just your delicious feet!

Toe Kisses,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Had to pan to the right on that last one... I'm always caught off guard by what a total cutie you are... not just your delicious feet!

Toe Kisses,
ned

Much agreed with Ned. Those are some killer heels you got there and I love the choice of polish. Not many people pull off green well especially that shade. Nice job!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hoss44467xh
Board Regular
Member # 11629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoss44467xh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
von dutch heels thats cool and hott.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i mean, the feet are really nice

but...you are absolutely beautiful... =-)

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am loving the shoes! they remind me of a classic car! plus the sweet polish cover reminds me of a Chevy Bel-Air. I love it MD, sheer beauty!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovin that polish color!!! WOW

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn girl. You're getting all kinds of artistic in your photos. Well, you did before, but these posts as of late just seem to ooze it even more. [Smile] Speaking of oozing... LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cry] I want MOMMIE ! [Love]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
love the pics

Thanks!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:

Toe Kisses,
ned

[Blush] Always such a flatterer!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Much agreed with Ned. Those are some killer heels you got there and I love the choice of polish. Not many people pull off green well especially that shade. Nice job!

Thanks... I do love trying the "hard to wear" polishes. Rarely have I found a color that I did not like and enjoy wearing! I really appreciate the feedback [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by hoss44467xh:
von dutch heels thats cool and hott.

Ahh, had to Google Von Dutch on this one and sorry to let you down but these are actually by Iron Fist. [Tongue]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by pj1268:
i mean, the feet are really nice

but...you are absolutely beautiful... =-)

Again I blush [Blush]
That is really very nice of you to say!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links