Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » STAR- UPDATE!!!! Videos of me doing yoga and pilates! Doing yoga and Pilates!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STAR- UPDATE!!!! Videos of me doing yoga and pilates! Doing yoga and Pilates!
STAR SEXY
Board Regular
Member # 44475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STAR SEXY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are pic's of me doing my fitness work out.... Three videos of me doing yoga and pilates barefoot!!!!

Also my new free site should be up and running by next week.

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ March 09, 2012, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: STAR SEXY ]

Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snows1ide
Board Regular
Member # 28359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snows1ide   Email snows1ide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see the video!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pics 1,2 & 7 [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dayummmmmm i am in love!!!! those soles and toes ... WOW mouth watering

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STAR SEXY
Board Regular
Member # 44475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STAR SEXY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are three videos of me doing yoga and pilates!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMvnJY7Z98c&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-tNevGEAGI&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TGNeJ37rdQ&feature=player_detailpage

[ March 09, 2012, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: STAR SEXY ]

Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice arches on those pretty feet. Great bottom too. Thanks for sharing these, we all enjoyed them.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ur so fine
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that first pic is just all kinds of sexy. took me a lil while to move on to the others.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
STAR SEXY
Board Regular
Member # 44475

Thanks! One more video coming soon!
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great sexy feet and Awesome ass too ! [Wink]
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links