Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Couch Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Couch Feet
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wife has upgraded to the Kindle for reading now, so I figured I'd shoot her feet whilst she expands her mind with words of the prophets. She's been reading various religious texts from all religions lately. Now its the English Standard Bible, but she has read all fairly recently The Koran, Book of Mormon, and even Hare Krishna.

Enough of that, here's some pics!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Looks like I need to redo her nails. Looking a little chipped.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFUL!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful soles, thanks again for sharing LD! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something tells me I wouldn't last long with those working on me [Big Grin] Great pics man, thanks!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links