Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Why I love the Spring

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why I love the Spring
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I'm leaving the atm to get in my car. as Im leaving as I see this woman walking to the atm. When I look down, shes wearing these nice brown dressy sandals. I could not see her toes but I saw the heels of her feet, man, they looked nice. I look to my right and this other woman is walking into starbucks. I look down and she is wear these nice being pumps but they're too big so as she's walking you can see her feet going in and out of her shoes. I'm not racist or anything but I live in a predominantly caucasian neighborhood and I love white women feet. I need my fix lol.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchcat
Board Regular
Member # 33524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchcat   Author's Homepage   Email frenchcat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you manage to take photos ?

--------------------
http://piedsdeprincesses.blogspot.com/

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i couldn't unfortunately
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep! The toes r coming out! I seeing alot of cute sandals and pretty toes! Pedis ladies!

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links