Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sophia 18y/o Italian-Size 5.5 Feet(New Pics Added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sophia 18y/o Italian-Size 5.5 Feet(New Pics Added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Sophia
18 years old
Size 5.5 Feet
Italian

So I hit Sophia up last week and she was cool with doing a foot fetish shoot.She had never done anything like this before but she did have a ex that was into her feet.She didnt mind it but the ex didnt do much to her feet.She is a super cool chick that is not judgmental and is open to things and peoples likes.I was so excited to do a shoot with her especially after she sent me pictures of her feet.She has shapely,thick,meaty plump soles,high arches and cute toes.She is so hot in person and has a nice body and perfect complexion.I couldnt believe how cute and adorable she was in person.She is really nice and cool to hang out with.She had on some wedge flats when she came in my house and I was instantly staring at her feet.After out greet I told her lets get started and to sit on the couch and prop her feet up.She did and I nearly came in my pants when she propped her feet up.You could see that her feet were slightly dirty from her shoes and that her soles were super sweaty.I started to get excited but calmed myself down.I so wanted to know what her feet smelled like.So we got started and her feet just looked amazing.She has always liked her feet and was happy to hear that I did as well.

She has nice thick deep wrinkles in her soles and when she crosses her ankles it just makes you want to cum everywhere.When she had her ankles crossed and was rubbing her soles I was in love and you can she how perfectly shaped her feet were.She was a natural at this and was having a great time.When we went back to my room we did her interview and I asked what did her feet smell like?She went to smell them and I said let me check first.She said sure and put her foot right in my face.I grabbed them and there were so sweaty and super soft.They were the sweatiest and softest feet that I have felt.I put my nose right in between her toes and inhaled.I was disappointed to find out that there was no smell at all.It just smelled like a natural foot lol.I am glad it didnt stink because I honestly would not have been able to control myself.I am hoping they are stinkier next times.We didnt have much time to shoot,so I didnt get many pictures of her and her feet.However she said that we can shoot again asap.Her video clips are SO AMAZING and she is a super cutie.

I will be adding her clips tomorrow morning.Be sure to checkout the other 1600 clips on my clipstore as well.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -  -
 -

[ March 12, 2012, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is cute and i really love her feet. great shape from the arches, toes, and soles. i would have had a hard time just smelling and not taking a lick of those sexy feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous girl with very pretty feet!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful girl

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mhmm she is drop dead gorgeous
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smokin
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn she is hot
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the great comments guys.

I am adding her clips on my clipstore right now.So far 1 up.

-

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I'm usually not a fan of smaller sizes of feet but DAMN! Not only are the feet sexy as hell but she has a wicked body on her too [Smile]
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so cool when you can shoot a girl with little feet and make them look big. I've had my models say, "Oh my god. My feet look huge!" Her little feet sure do come across several sizes bigger in those angles. Pretty cool. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfection has been achieved!!!
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Oh wow! So in the mood for a footjob now! Lol
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys

So far 4 clips are up and the video that I just uploaded is a must have jerkoff clip.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

LoveWrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 38014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveWrinkles   Email LoveWrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the shape of her feet and the wrinkles [Jerkoff] mmmmmmm.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links