Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Pepper - Mexican with size 9.5 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pepper - Mexican with size 9.5 feet
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's Pepper, size 9.5 US shoe, 21 years old. She's an ex and a close friend of mine that's wanting to get into doing pictures and videos. I did the pedicure for her. She has silky smooth soles and very soft, spongy feet. I need some opinions guys. Keep in mind, these pics were taken on an iPod.

-

-

-

-

[ April 20, 2012, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Iowas foot slave ]

Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice soles, and love the wrinkles!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
otrebor
Board Regular
Member # 44431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for otrebor   Email otrebor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soles look damn good

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look fun! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those were on the spot pictures. If she likes the responses she gets, she said she'll do more. Her soles are yummy and they get much more wrinkled than that.

[ March 10, 2012, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Iowas foot slave ]

Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
... they get much more wrinkled than that. [/QB]
That I would love to see!!!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Those wrinkles are just asking for my man juices! [Wink] lol
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

She loved the responses so far. We're gonna shoot some more pics once we can. I need some requests and I'll do what I can with her.
solefull00
unregistered

i would blast

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links