Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Are There Any Benefits to Being Perverted? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are There Any Benefits to Being Perverted?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMFAO [Laugh]

That pic is just perfect, I love the expression in that girl's face, she looks like she doesn't know what hit her. I personally find that there are some spiritual benefits to being a "perv" - but nothing tangible that I can think of.

"I'm going to wave my freak flag high"
-Jimi Hendrix

[ March 13, 2012, 05:20 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
otrebor
Board Regular
Member # 44431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for otrebor   Email otrebor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
LMFAO [Laugh]

That pic is just perfect, I love the expression in that girl's face, she looks like she doesn't know what hit her. I personally find that there are some spiritual benefits to being a "perv" - but nothing tangible that I can think of.

"I'm going to wave my freak flag high"
-Jimi Hendrix

lol agree 100%
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFL!!! She got a look on her face like; Da FUKKkkk! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

FJ pics? [Big Grin] I'd love to see the look on her face while performing a FJ! [Smile]
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
FJ pics? [Big Grin] I'd love to see the look on her face while performing a FJ! [Smile]

^^^THIS

seriously, Tyler, show the pics/vids

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A pervert are in jail or will be going to jail when caught! [Violent]
------------------------------
White Women Wrinkled Soles are the Sexiest of them all! [Kiss]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
A pervert are in jail or will be going to jail when caught! [Violent]
------------------------------
White Women Wrinkled Soles are the Sexiest of them all! [Kiss]

you must be new to a tyler d. thread... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

^^^THIS

seriously, Tyler, show the pics/vids

I'm adding an image & short clip that shows my pursuit to get this girl to engage in more intimate contact. [Woot]

I will say that she is a tough cookie though. During my last shoot with her at the 2nd to last scene, I tried to get her to rub my crotch during footsniffing/licking and I was "REJECTED"! [Confused]

As anyone would deduce, this was my way of eventually trying to escalate to a footjob. I made two physical attempts at getting her to play with my crotch and the image plus short clip shows my 2nd attempt where she decidedly refuses my advances.

During my 1st attempt it was sort of slyly done and she slyly moved her hand away after I placed it on my crotch, so my 1st attempt was not necessarily a "noteworthy" attempt.

Anyway, I had a good conversation with this girl this past saturday when i visited her at her workplace. Her husband, however, was not thrilled at all that I was there and he showed up in a storm of rage with a carload of friends.

In order to keep the lengthy background condensed, I'll just say that Tyler made a narrow escape in hopes of one day getting more feet from this girl with her consent, and covertly from her husband (of 9 months).

here's a pic:
 -

...and here's a short clip of the attempted escalation to the next sexual level. REJECTED!! [Bow Down]

[ March 14, 2012, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol she looks like she has really soft feet

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
lol she looks like she has really soft feet

Literally the softest heels I have ever pounded my face into.

I seriously think I could've pounded my face into her heels with all my might, and I would've had her giving up 1st. I shit u not, that's how soft her soles were! [Jerkoff]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's all like "dafuq? Whatever"

Lmao.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Oh Tyler D. You are one without equal! [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links