Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Ultimate Pick Your Poison (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ultimate Pick Your Poison
ubuy271
Board Regular
Member # 41981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ubuy271   Email ubuy271   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SW
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Crap! Talk about a hard decision you put me in..I voted for SW in the last poll and she won, now I voted for MA and she won..well my vote this time is..MASW! Lmao! [Fingers Crossed] [Fingers Crossed]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Choices choices!!!! They are all so gorgeous...
FS!...no! AA!!....No! FS....FA...no!!! Oh crap!! [Cry]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would probably be easier for most people to pick which one of their kids they liked better than this. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleluver100
Loyal Member
Member # 42283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleluver100   Email soleluver100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The voting will be open for a few hours more so if you haven't already cast your vote to crown the first ever PYP champion, now is the time to do it!

--------------------
 -

SOLELUVER100

Posts: 80 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MA
Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleluver100
Loyal Member
Member # 42283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleluver100   Email soleluver100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The voting is officially closed and I have tallied the votes and let me just say that the race was a blow out by the winner but a close race between the other three, but it is not like that matters since we can only have one winner.

Before I announce the winner, I would like to thank everyone who participated in the voting as your participation is what makes this work! So, without further ado, I give you the first ever ultimate PYP champion...AA!

I'm sure many of you are wondering where are the pics of the winner. Well, many of you will be very pleased (at least I hope) with my tribute to ths first ever PYP champion as not only will you be able to check out her beautiful feet once again, you will also be able to check out every inch of her beautiful body. Yes, you heard right. Every nook and cranny.

It is for this reason that I cannot post the pics in this section as the can only be seen in the adult section. So keep an eye out in the adult section for the tribute to the new PYP champion and I will also attach the link to the post on it is up. And believe me, it will be well worth the wait as I guanrantee that there will be something for everyone...footmen who love toes and soles (both clean and dirty), breastmen, buttmen, even fans of the little "kitty" down under. So stay tuned...

--------------------
 -

SOLELUVER100

Posts: 80 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As i commented in "Winner of Pick Your Poison 3" i'd still like to see more foot pics of SW whether she was the winner of "Ultimate PYP" or not.I know there are others who would also like to see more pics of her.

thanks

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleluver100
Loyal Member
Member # 42283

As promised, here is the link to the very revealing tribute to the first ever PYP champion. Hope everyone enjoys it and has something to help get through the work week!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=49&t=003442

--------------------
 -

SOLELUVER100

ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SW

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links