Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Audey Rose - Size 9 Feet - Girl With Glasses! Wrinkled Soles, Pose, Close-Ups, Etc.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Audey Rose - Size 9 Feet - Girl With Glasses! Wrinkled Soles, Pose, Close-Ups, Etc.
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is Audrey Rose - super high arches that just pop out of her shoes - size 9 feet - awesome wrinkled soles!! If you love that librarian look, you'll LOVE Audrey Rose! You have to check out one of the arch pics in the gallery below.

She loves to cuckold with her feet, too! She's a really really kinky girl!

See her at:

www.feetofphilly.com - solo feet & foot worship - foot worship cuckolding!

www.phillybuttsluts.com - anal cuckold - plenty of feet in clips!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is fine! let her dominate me anytime beautiful feet face all.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Thud] [Thud] Some of the World's Finest Feet on a Very Beautiful Lady !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy sweet Jesus! Her arches are awesome and her toes are great. plus she is super sexy too.

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
briar
Board Regular
Member # 22228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for briar   Email briar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lord have mercy

edit:nvm, noticed now it is a c4s.

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the glasses look on her.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I love the glasses too.

A lot of women who wear glasses always seem to be extra freaky behind closed doors.
Great pics!
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so nice
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute girl. I love the pics where she wrinkles up her soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links