Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A few more from Pepper - soles and wrinkles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A few more from Pepper - soles and wrinkles
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pepper stepping on my face
 -

Pepper stepping on my face again.
 -

Pepper pickup up a 1 liter bottle with her toes.
 -

Pepper on her tip-toes showing her soles and wrinkles.
 -

Pepper's wrinkled soles
 -

Another shot of Pepper's soles
 -

[ April 20, 2012, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Iowas foot slave ]

Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone has any requests, let me know. She's willing to do a lot and we need ideas.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UrNylonFootLicker
Board Regular
Member # 39517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrNylonFootLicker   Email UrNylonFootLicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about seeing some of her teasing your cock with those feet in a FJ. Also how about some tan hose shots for us hose lovers too plz..great feet and toes!!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My request: her scrunching like in the second last pic, but with a fresh load just deposited on her wrinkles. [Smile]

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

quote:
Originally posted by Daren Luvswrinkles:
My request: her scrunching like in the second last pic, but with a fresh load just deposited on her wrinkles. [Smile]

This will be no problem. Just give me a few days to see her again. Keep an eye out for more from me and her. If you want anything else, just say so. The hose are gonna be hard as we have none but I'll see what I can do about getting some.
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

quote:
Originally posted by Daren Luvswrinkles:

This will be no problem. Just give me a few days to see her again. Keep an eye out for more from me and her. If you want anything else, just say so. The hose are gonna be hard as we have none but I'll see what I can do about getting some.
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love her soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two requests.

One, are her feet ticklish? How about one of you tickling her feet, as she's like scrunching up her toes or soles.

Another.. I have a rather.. unique interest of liking to see women stand barefoot on ladders. Could you take a pic of her standing on her toes on say, a stepladder, or stepstool?

I know, I'm weird lol.

Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Two requests.

One, are her feet ticklish? How about one of you tickling her feet, as she's like scrunching up her toes or soles.

Another.. I have a rather.. unique interest of liking to see women stand barefoot on ladders. Could you take a pic of her standing on her toes on say, a stepladder, or stepstool?

I know, I'm weird lol.

Thanks.

Mitch

Her feet are extremely ticklish. Can you be kinda specific with the tickling pictures? I never did grasp the attraction to tickling.

I'll see if I can find a stepstool for her to stand on. I'm pretty sure I do not have a ladder.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links