Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A few new pics from the Foot Girl from work. (updated April 4th on page 2) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A few new pics from the Foot Girl from work. (updated April 4th on page 2)
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got the first 4 pics sent to me a few minutes ago. She had them on her phone from a trip to the beach. The first self shot one is the best. I also reposted the others she had sent previously resized from their original cell phone format.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ April 04, 2012, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And two more resized.

-

-

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
such great looking feet...amazing pedicures too
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got amazing feet my friend!! Would so love to have such a great co-worker that sends me pics of her beautiful feet! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
My life sucks. lol

Ha, you liar! [Big Grin]

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So much FJ potential! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS FEET! I would LOVE to see much more of her toes and bare soles! THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are they?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute.sexy in between long and short.i like the pink.toe ring just sent me over th edge [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] .

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great toes and the solez look super soft.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are perfect feet. flawless... is she single?

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she worked at a desk i would love to be under it sucking her beautiful toes all day. [Smile]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky dog to have such a cool co-worker that would send you pics such as these! Lovely feet she has!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are great!!!! Thanks for sharing
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links