Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sapphire 25y/o Puerto Rican-Size 6.5 Feet(New Pictures Added)) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sapphire 25y/o Puerto Rican-Size 6.5 Feet(New Pictures Added))
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Sapphire
25 years old
Size 6.5 Feet
Puerto Rican

Man was this a fucking great a shoot.This girl is something else and you really cant help but to love her and her feet.She is definitely 1 of my new favorite models.Sapphire is gorgeous,extremely sexy and has an amazing body.I couldnt keep my eyes off her huge tits and great ass.She is open minded and has a really cool personality.She was easy going,funny and nice the whole shoot.I first spoke with her about 7 months ago and were suppose to do a shoot then but for some reason we didnt.So I figured I would get 1 more person for the month.I called her and she was down to shoot.Man I am so glad that I decided to call her.I took a chance because I didnt know what her feet really looked like.I had these old terrible quality cellphone pics that she sent me but you couldnt see anything lol.So she comes over and she says how sweaty her feet are.That 1 sentence put a huge smile on my face.So she took her shoes off and propped them up on my couch and I coulve melted right there.Her feet are so amazing in person.She has long toes and really meaty,thick,wrinkly soles.She has amazing foot movement,very flexible feet and a great toe spread.I was literally in awe while filming her feet.This was 1 of the few times where I was hard and excited the whole shoot lol.Now I see pretty women and great feet all the time but it was her personality and how into it she was that got me excited.

1 of the first questions she asked me was do I like stinky feet or no smell?I told her stinky feet ofcourse.She then said that she was going to make me smell her feet with the sexiest voice and look.I got instantly hard and couldnt believe she said that.This was definitely 1 of the hardest shoots to stay focused and professional on.She loves her feet and she said how her feet are often sweaty and stinky at times.She loves making/forcing people smell her sweaty socks and stinky feet.She even told me how she made a guy drink from her high heels shoes at the club after dancing all night.She also likes dominating people,the smell of her stinky feet,womens feet,having women worship her feet,worshiping women feet,having her toes sucked,foot messages,high heels,and the thought of people getting off to her feet.She is so sexy and commanding that she just makes guys do whatever she wants.

So the whole time I was filming her I wanted to know what her feet smell like.Right before her interview I asked to smell her feet.She said sure and put her foot right in my face.She spreaded her toes and I smelled her whole foot.It had the perfect natural sweaty foot smell.It wasnt overly stinky but you can tell in a couple of hrs it would be.She gave an amazing interview that I know everyone is going to love.Right after the interview I asked to smell her feet some more.She gave me this sly look like you love my feet dont you?I buried my face in her soles like I have never done before.I literally had my face smashed all on her feet.I made sure to especially smell between her toes and her toe spread really came in handy.Usually I go easy on models because I dont want to weird anyone out but this chick had me going crazy.She loves guys that are into feet and loves the attention from it.The smell was so intoxicating and next time she said that she is going to wear the same socks for a couple days before she comes over.I nearly exploded at the thought of that.

These are some of my new favorite clips.I got really up close so that you dont miss any inch of her amazing soles.Her foot movement alone is going to make you cum instantly.I will be adding her clips tomorrow so be sure to check these out.I guarantee that you will love them.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics
 -  -  -
 -

[ March 30, 2012, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great stuff man as always!
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow certainly one of my favorites now. her personality seems right up my alley and her soles are fucking outstanding. u hit a homerun with this my man.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjob material written all over those! [Big Grin] Great find man and some great shots as always!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excellent!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.I am preparing the clips now.

These clips are PURE JERK OFF MATERIAL!!!!

I can barely get through testing each clip lol.Sapphire,her feet and they way she moves them are are just to much.

I will be adding them tonight.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ddash, you continue to find foot fetish gems. Thanks for sharing them with us, sir!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks Fiasco
1 clip up so far.More coming tonight.

Here are more pics.
 -  -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a hot pair of feet. I love to hear that the girl is into it to. Great job man
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah she's great! What a find! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tremendous find, my man, she's as good as it gets. As a lover of Latina feet, I can tell you have a real gem there, and I wish I could pair her off with my own Latina bombshell:

-

I love it when girls are into their feet, and like getting attention, 'cause that makes their teasing genuine, and it's an incredible turn-on, so this girl is top shelf. I would have to say you hit a home run with this one...

Looking forward to seeing lots of her in the future, and great work out both of you.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveWrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 38014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveWrinkles   Email LoveWrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fancy is one of my favorite, milking her wrinkles and Sapphire together....mmmmmmm it will dream cum true.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toe spread
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks guys
Yes Adamn,Fancy is 1 of my favorite models on your site.

Together I would explode on sight lol.

I added 6 of her clips on my clipstore already.Please check them out if you havent.You will not be disappointed.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

LoveWrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 38014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveWrinkles   Email LoveWrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ddash, I tried to reply on PM but I got a message that your inbox is full.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links