Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lunch with my beautiful Wife (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lunch with my beautiful Wife
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone...

I stopped by my lovely wife's office and had lunch with her. After I set the food on her desk, she asked me to close her office door, and close her window blinds too. Of course I was only too happy to do so...and then moved a chair over to sit beside her desk. She slipped off her office heels, and placed her sexy feet in my lap. I was gently caressing and stroking her feet as we ate and talked...afterwards, I asked for her lotion and gave her a quick massage before our time was up.

I snapped off a few pics to share with everyone, too. Enjoy, and Happy Friday!

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -

[ March 23, 2012, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: 2swift ]

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy phawk! I'm guessing you took up where you guys left off after work.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lucky dog!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next time show some soles and wrinkles please.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics! Your wife has some lovely looking feet.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you had the happiest Friday of all. Great shots, thanks for sharing.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a nice wifie!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wow! I wouldn't get any work done around her if I worked with her [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dig it man, GREAT polish!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see how you were able to eat...well your food at least! You are a lucky man my friend!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stirner
Board Regular
Member # 38042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stirner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toe hair! Do you like it too when it tickles your tongue?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Super-duper wow!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, everyone...

Thank you for all the kind words and comments about my wife's sexy feet. They are always appreciated...especially when they come from our friends and peers on the board who always post such amazing and great pics and threads.

And yes, it can be difficult to simply eat and enjoy her company with her sexy feet in my lap...but I have to compose myself given we are at her place of work...but it is hot knowing I can massage, and nibble her feet as her co-workers are a few feet away on the other side of the closed door.

We are always hopeful to get in another shoot at home to really show off her sexy feet again, and of course we will post them here as soon as we do.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
As for any "critics"...start posting what sexy women you know that let you have their feet on a daily basis, then you can talk.

[ March 26, 2012, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: 2swift ]

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your a very lucky man.She has beautiful perfect feet.I would love to have a cool wife like that.Take her lunch and give her a foot massage,that is soooo hot! Again your one lucky dude. [Big Grin] ...and a good hubby for taking her lunch and giving her a quick foot rub. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links