Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » UPDATE: Size 6s in neutral nylons and peep-toe heels (added 12 pics on page 2) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: UPDATE: Size 6s in neutral nylons and peep-toe heels (added 12 pics on page 2)
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was from a short set we shot this weekend.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

More to follow ...

Cheers,

LFT

[ March 31, 2012, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: LuvFemToes ]

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second of three posts from this set

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

One more set to follow ...

Cheers,

LFT

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Here's the last set of 8

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Cheers,

LFT

--------------------
LuvFemToes

Peds4me123
Major Player
Member # 1916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peds4me123   Email Peds4me123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 115 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XODLIRV
Elite Trooper
Member # 44247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XODLIRV   Author's Homepage   Email XODLIRV   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous!! I could tickle those beauties for hours!
Posts: 262 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish we could see her face... [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got some very sexy feet and love the quality of these pics! Not often do we see hosed feet on here [Big Grin]

Love these pics!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love it!!! really do. thanks for sharing:)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful mate!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
love it!!! really do. thanks for sharing:)

RPM

As I was scrolling down this thread, I was waiting for your seal of approval.

Welcome back rpm.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy photos...makes me wanna take a whiff.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nude nylons are my favorite shade, plus there's a lot of great close-ups here.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dcegiel
Loyal Member
Member # 44511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dcegiel   Email Dcegiel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a very HOT set of hose feet. I love those nice sheer pantyhose and how they look in the great quality images. Off black is my favorite shade. I agree with spotlight that top shots would be awesome!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

I'll try to get back down to the studio with her and get some more top shot closeups in those nylons before the weekend.

Thanks for all the comments.

--------------------
LuvFemToes

LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Here's the update with more toes and tops. @e got back in the studio with some new neutral heels but kept the same nylon style for consistency.

Hope you enjoy even with the shoe change and the slight wearing on the tip of the pedi.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
Cheers,

LFT

--------------------
LuvFemToes

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links