Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 3/29 Mommiesfeet Teasers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 3/29 Mommiesfeet Teasers
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Georgeous feet, love the last pic and black pedi!!

And your tats too!

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Loving those soles, babe.

Patrick

Loving your comment Patrick [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solestonose:
What a way to start the work day...
absolutely drained! [Big Grin]

I will be sure to put my bill in the mail...
he he he Have a great weekend!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by SoleSearching:
LOVE that first one... the wrinkles and toe point with some lotion waiting to be used between them... Oh, how I'd love to step into a room and see THAT waiting for me!! [Big Grin] Love the blue toes and your hair in the 2nd one, and Love how you look and your sexy sole in the last one! [Eek!] Super hot! [Bow Down]

Well anytime you are feeling frisky (hands you the lotion bottle with her feet, not her hands)... [Thumbs Up]
I adore that you love my messy hair is the second shot... when all I have is feet on the brain while shooting pictures, the rest of me just falls wherever in the shot!
Thanks for commenting... it makes me want to post more! [Woot]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Feet are fantastic, that's a given.... However, that sultry look and seductive eyes in the second pic are what captures my attention!

Toe Kisses,
ned

You are a sweetheart... THAT'S a given!
So glad to see I still get you all "struck" [Kiss]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by sinful toes:

And your tats too!

Black is one of my all time favorite colors to wear on my nails. Even when it wasn't popular I rocked that shit loud and proud!
I am thrilled to see you enjoying my post and feeling moved to comment! Much appreciated!

--------------------

-

sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie:
quote:

And your tats too!

Black is one of my all time favorite colors to wear on my nails. Even when it wasn't popular I rocked that shit loud and proud!
I am thrilled to see you enjoying my post and feeling moved to comment! Much appreciated!

Not at all, you are one of the biggest out there, always enjoyed seeing your stuff, and definately black rocks!!!
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie:
quote:

And your tats too!

Not at all, you are one of the biggest out there, always enjoyed seeing your stuff, and definately black rocks!!!
Awww schucks [Blush] That compliment just never gets old xoxo

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links