Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sinful Toes, sexy feet and soles!! update 7th apr, 7 new random pics! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Sinful Toes, sexy feet and soles!! update 7th apr, 7 new random pics!
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first shot just helped me picture a certain position [Smile] And don't even get me started on that blue polish!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Love the French pedi!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sinful toes:
Put this up on flickr and lots of people seem to like it so thought I would share it here, wifey came home from shopping in her uggs and barefeet, when she slipped them off to relax had to get a pic of her sweaty feet, so for anyone who likes stinky feet this pics for you!! [Smile]

-

Good god you are one lucky man. You can even see some sock fuzz on the bottoms of her feet and in-between her toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wodspectre
Board Regular
Member # 4838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wodspectre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can I still vote? I would vote for Soles!! What a catch brother, she is gorgeous! [Smile]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sexy looking wrinkled Soles look like they has a sexy odor! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by budlight23232000:
Sexy toes!! Definitely want to see more

No Problem, lots more to come!!
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
That first shot just helped me picture a certain position [Smile] And don't even get me started on that blue polish!

There is definitely something missing between her soles...lol, thought you would like the blue toes alright!!
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
quote:
Originally posted by sinful toes:
Put this up on flickr and lots of people seem to like it so thought I would share it here, wifey came home from shopping in her uggs and barefeet, when she slipped them off to relax had to get a pic of her sweaty feet, so for anyone who likes stinky feet this pics for you!! [Smile]

-

Good god you are one lucky man. You can even see some sock fuzz on the bottoms of her feet and in-between her toes.
Thanks tadpole!!, glad you like the french pedi, the pics of her soles are straight out of uggs barefoot, the fuzz in between her toes are from the lining of the ugg, it sticks to them when the are moist!!!
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

quote:
Originally posted by wodspectre:
can I still vote? I would vote for Soles!! What a catch brother, she is gorgeous! [Smile]

Thanks very much, I'm with you on soles, dont worry about to post a few nice sole shots
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
Those sexy looking wrinkled Soles look like they has a sexy odor! [Jerkoff]

Thanks, and they definitely do!! she should put some socks up on ebay!!
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Wow, thanks again for mail and comments, makes it worth while to know you enjoy our pics, her is some sole shots for all the solemen!!

She keeps her feet very soft, pedicures them at least once a week, loves to have em baby soft...lol, she has some great wrinkles on them too!!

Her she is after removing her knee high sock, we were going to festival and she was wearing them with wellies, you can see the sock fluff stuck to her damp sole!!
 -

Slightly dusty from walking around outside barefoot
 -

And a few of her soft wrinkled soles!
 -
 -
 -

wodspectre
Board Regular
Member # 4838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wodspectre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are just hands down, amazing brother! What size are they?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous feet and awesome pictures as always!! Hope to chat with you guys again soon! [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has the most beautiful feet that I have ever seen. I love her toes but her soles are just so amazing.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just fucking amazing. No other words to describe them and she looks absolutely beautiful too! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links