Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Slave to the sole... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Slave to the sole...
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yingyan23832:
I'll be your sole slave anyday

I love myself a good slave boy!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Catan:
YES PLEASE! Soft soles and pretty toes. Great pictures Barbie

Thanks Sweetie! Enjoy these soft soles [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Doneforever:
Damn Barbie Looking Smokin HAWT I would give a night to remember Fo eva

What do you have in mind? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
That right, I would like to be a slave to white women wrinkled soles are the Sexiest of them all.

Thanks so much!! Glad you like these [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Every single time I see a post from Barbie that says "sole/soles" in the title, I hurry up to click on it. Now that I think about it, I also do the same thing when it says "toes" in the title. Maybe it is just posts from Barbie? [Smile]

Patrick

Ahh Patrick you are so sweet!! You can be my number one slave and clean up boy!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by solebrotha985:
anytime love, anytime.

Thanks Babe. May call you on it!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Barbarino:
I would lick those soles for hours..

Just hours? lol [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
gads I'd love to sniff and taste those soles...

When are you guys coming to the US??

You certainly would enjoy them. I hope I can make a US tour soon. You think I will have a demand for me that way?

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Slavetothehigharch:
Ahhhh perfection! Those soles are delicious!!!

They are that I am told as well as super soft!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Well, you don't have to ask me twice.
[Big Grin]

Some worship and me in front of your camera? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by loveslongtoenails:
Love your long toenails baby!

Growing them for the summer!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your sole, i want inhale deep sweaty flip flops, smelly stinky? great shots Barbie!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, how did I miss this amazing post of your sexy soft soles?!! Your soles look fantastic and sexy as always....so soft, smooth and lovely. I really like the playful peek in your last pose too. Hot!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
Love your sole, i want inhale deep sweaty flip flops, smelly stinky? great shots Barbie!

Thanks and love taking the pics for u guys! Smell away 😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bondo:
I'm not so much the slave role, but you definitely have me on my knees with these pics! [/QUOT

So I have your attention then! 😉

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links