Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » a few more pics (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: a few more pics
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Incredibly gorgeous feet and toes.

appreciate it !

--------------------
👣👣 http://sexydexysfeet.com/. 👣👣

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome shots indeed! Not a lot of people can pull of green polish as "sexy," but you do it with ease.

But the show-stopper for me: your sexy soles!

Thanks for posting, and sharing with us.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mos def nailed the "money shot" with your first three poses, especially the first pose...Wow! Your soles are fantastic and your soles are just so sexy. So well done, and already looking forward to your next set.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow she has some great lookign feet

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daren Luvswrinkles:
Awesome shots indeed! Not a lot of people can pull of green polish as "sexy," but you do it with ease.

But the show-stopper for me: your sexy soles!

Thanks for posting, and sharing with us.

thank you ! next time, probably [Tongue]

--------------------

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
Wow she has some great lookign feet

thx !

--------------------

MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
You mos def nailed the "money shot" with your first three poses, especially the first pose...Wow! Your soles are fantastic and your soles are just so sexy. So well done, and already looking forward to your next set.

Regards,
2swift

ty, pretty soon...

--------------------

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by myfeet1978:
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
my snake cant stop vomiting

i think releasing is a better word [Tongue]
i guess that's a suitable substitute. but either way, you get the idea being conveyed
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlTheFootLover
Board Regular
Member # 43864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlTheFootLover   Author's Homepage   Email AlTheFootLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are PERFECT! I mean flawless in every way imagineable! Your toes are meticulously painted the perfect length and size. Your soles look irrisistably soft and smooth and so inviting. Your heels look softer then silk. I know this is a bit forward but I would do almost anything to massage and worship every inch of your feet. If you need a foot slave or someone who would truly love your feet you know where to reach me ;-)
Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow these feet look
good

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by myfeet1978:
quote:
my snake cant stop vomiting

i think releasing is a better word [Tongue]
i guess that's a suitable substitute. but either way, you get the idea being conveyed
haha, i was being a smart ass. may i...? [Tongue]

--------------------

MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

quote:
Originally posted by AlTheFootLover:
Your feet are PERFECT! I mean flawless in every way imagineable! Your toes are meticulously painted the perfect length and size. Your soles look irrisistably soft and smooth and so inviting. Your heels look softer then silk. I know this is a bit forward but I would do almost anything to massage and worship every inch of your feet. If you need a foot slave or someone who would truly love your feet you know where to reach me ;-)

wow, thank you for your kind words. well, that would be a bit difficult, i live in europe, but thx, tho, lol

--------------------

MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
wow these feet look
good

thx again.

--------------------

sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect feet, love em!!! Great pics
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

quote:
Originally posted by sinful toes:
Perfect feet, love em!!! Great pics

thanks !

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links