Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » new foot friend :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new foot friend :)
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me do ya like. I recently stopped by one of my buddy's place and didnt have any intention of this happening. I was lucky enough to run into one of the most down to earth ppl I have ever met. After alil small talk the subject of doing photography came into play. 8wink* I just happen to always carry my camera with me and this one was not shy. She saw some of the fotos that were in my camera and says to me" Wow these girls really have some sexy feet" I would love to do that and I used to model my feet for my bf and a few of my ex's. She let me take a few shots and even shoot some small clips.  -
 -
 -

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes looking good! Funny how you always come across sexy looking toes when ur not intentionally looking for them.. always handy to keep an extra camera with u. Never know what or who you'll bump into. Nice find!

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah we got a winner in my book! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by screwhead20:
Toes looking good! Funny how you always come across sexy looking toes when ur not intentionally looking for them.. always handy to keep an extra camera with u. Never know what or who you'll bump into. Nice find!

Exactly.. helps that I always seem to kind some open minded woman that are interested in taking shots and most of the time they are the ones that offer to do vids or more pics

--------------------

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Love that black and white shot!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pictures! Have to enjoy it when girls are so down to earth like that.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FMF Where'd your friend get those shoes at? My girl is sitting here literally drooling all about them.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and .. delicious!!!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
FMF Where'd your friend get those shoes at? My girl is sitting here literally drooling all about them.

They are Qupid shoes but im not sure where she got em. ill ask..

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links