Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 'Soleishus' Foot Party Pics! New pics pg 2 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 'Soleishus' Foot Party Pics! New pics pg 2
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My face wants to meet those soles.
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
Damn barbie i love ur soles! Especially the width of ur heel! How many inches wide are ur heels? Also as compared to hers. Thanks... [Wink]

Thanks so much sweetie!! Too be honest I am not sure how wide they are. I should measure it!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dbacks:
Wow! you 2 really compliment one another with beautiful face and beautiful feet!!

I will be sure to pass the message on! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Two gorgeous ladies with four amazing feet is WAY too much sexiness in one place!

The parties are pretty fun!! Thanks so much for the compliment. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by footmirer:
DAMN! Hot as hell!

thanks babe!! Nice to see you back on here [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
Absolutely amazing.

They are well taken care of!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Footmasterflex:
Great pics Barbie. Love what looks to be the orange and black pedi. and your girls have dynamite soles

Thanks Flex!! Look at you noticing the details of my pedi. Yes it was orange and black.

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Yours... [Jerkoff]

Hers ... [Mmm]

Now thats a compliment! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
I love your orange pedicure with black tips.

Noticing the details, thanks that pedi turned out well!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Slavetothehigharch:
solicious!!!! you have the most yummy soles!!! I want those all over mah face!!!

They are super soft!! [Wink] So you want them on your face?

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by loveslongtoenails:
As always, your long toenails steal the show! So hot!

I know you do!! Summer is coming and growing them out. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Heaven...

Patrick

Would you like to be under these babe? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by tj1976:
My face wants to meet those soles.

They do? ;)Come and get em!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! How gorgeous you both look there. [Smile] Looks like you both needed a foot rub... or someone's face to rub them against. I would gladly oblige if I was present. [Wink] Super sexy!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Here is the rest of this set of Stacy and I at the foot party! Check my site out for allll the pics! =) xo

-  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links