Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rudely awakened feet. Going to be a long day...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rudely awakened feet. Going to be a long day...
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back again with a quick image of the girlfriends soles. I forgot to turn the aircon up last night and ended up with these two bed-warmers planted against my legs most of the evening (she usually keeps her feet out from under the covers... They're basically her radiators [Wink] ).

I couldn't resist pulling the covers back, after I woke, to snap a quick image or two. All I got was the one as the flash woke her up, and then received the mad Thai woman look as she covered her petit feet with the covers again. Going to be an interesting day!

Thanks for looking & glad to be contributing again [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
What size?

She's a Euro 36 (US Size 5.5 to 6). Really depends on the shoe [Wink]

Thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her soles, they're so beautiful! [Blush] Thanks again for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent shot. Thanks for sharing

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, GREAT soles!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links