Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Toe's and Sole's!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Toe's and Sole's!
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,
Here is some pics of my GF soles and toes. She's obsessed with her feet and loves to pose for me. The sole shots are my personal favorites. Let me know what you think!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome! Amazing toes!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
That's awesome! Amazing toes!

Thanks!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice- thanks for sharing her with us

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLuver79:
She's obsessed with her feet and loves to pose for me.

Great quality in a woman, especially when she has nice feet. Maybe you can get your gf to talk some sense into my wife...lol!

Great pics BTW! [Thumbs Up]

Thanks Bondo! I couldn't agree more, it's just one of many great qualities she has. I'm certainly happy to have her in my life.

I'm glad you like the pics. [Big Grin]

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANTASTIC! I LOVE her sexy soles too! I LOVE to think of them pressed on another girls face, she is such a kickboxing queen!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
FANTASTIC! I LOVE her sexy soles too! I LOVE to think of them pressed on another girls face, she is such a kickboxing queen!!!

Thanks ROYALS22262!
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Hey guys,
Here is some more pics of my GF Brooke's lovely Toes and Soles.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what a problem to have...your lovely gf is obsessed with her feet and keeps sending you pics of them. Many here would love to have this "problem", LOL!

Her feet are very sexy, and her soles look great too. Smooth, lovely wrinkles, great arch too...all around total package.

Keep up the great work!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's beautiful
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, what a problem to have...your lovely gf is obsessed with her feet and keeps sending you pics of them. Many here would love to have this "problem", LOL!

Her feet are very sexy, and her soles look great too. Smooth, lovely wrinkles, great arch too...all around total package.

Keep up the great work!

Regards,
2swift

Thanks 2swift! I appreciate all the great feedback.
She loves reading everyone's comments.

SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
She's beautiful

Thanks feetluvr! I'm certainly fortunate to have her in my life.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links