Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala on a rainy day at the skate park (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala on a rainy day at the skate park
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:

LeDaemon had fun cant wait for our next adventure.

I feel like I'm in the army. Its not just a job, its an adventure! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An Adventure is right man!! These are some fantstic photos! I just love how much fun she is having, as I know you sure are, you rarely get that kind of enthusisam from a foot model, let alone any model [Smile] Her smile tells all !
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics! Looking forward to more.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not just a great set of feet but what a great body on her! Always a fan of a woman that takes care of herself [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LALA is fantastic! So sexy, so pretty, and what gorgeous feet! I LOVE her pictures, LOVE her attitude, LOVE everything about this amazingly sexy, hot, woman!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Carlin has wanted to do a set at a skatepark since she first started posing. This one you did is great. Love it. Will have to show Carlin.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Awesome! Carlin has wanted to do a set at a skatepark since she first started posing. This one you did is great. Love it. Will have to show Carlin.

Patrick

Thanks Patrick! We were talking about different members of the board and what they do and I mentioned you. She said, "Oh the guy with the avatar with all the feet on his face." I just said, "Yeah, Patrick's got a stable of girls he works with." [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sweet girl! Great shots. Thanks very much for this wonderful set.
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna lick em' so bad [Drool] [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala, you blew my brains out. WOW! Thanks for your creativity and enthusiasm.

As far as suggestions, what do you think about baby oil or syrup? I think your feet would look great all slathered up and glowing.

Best,
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Aother great set of damn sexy feet!!!!! LD I don't know how you can get anywork done with Lala and her feet around you all the time. I woould have my camera with me all the time!!!1
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's certainly a dream come true for me (and I'm sure plenty of other foot guys as well). Oh to be her age and live near her. Another phenomenal post: great site for the shoot; great modeling and great photos. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous feet with us Lala!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got such a sexy pair of feet, and a face to match! Very nice set again [Smile]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Aother great set of damn sexy feet!!!!! LD I don't know how you can get anywork done with Lala and her feet around you all the time. I woould have my camera with me all the time!!!1

Funny we were talking about that yesterday while shooting this set. A while back I made the mistake of trying to shoot a picture of her feet with my phone on the sly at work while she was taking a break months ago before these shennanigans started which I have never tried to do ever with anyone. In fact I think someone could go back through my old posts where I advised against people pulling that shit at work. [Laugh]

Lala always kicks her shoes off in the break area, but she had socks on. Best I figured I could get. Well, stupid me didn't have the flash off and it went off. I thought I played it off like "why the fuck did that go off." Well she's way smarter than I am for sure. She asked me if way back then if I had tried to take a picture of her feet that day, and of course I fessed up.

Then she just laughed and said "All you would have to do was asked and I would have let you!" as she waved her bare foot wildly. Twas a funny moment. She said that's when she knew I was into feet. [Laugh]

Anyway, that picture never came out. Although if a camera would've been on me at the time I imagine the look of surprise and dismay would've been priceless.

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Priceless! ^^ lol Although at the time you must have shit yourself? [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links