Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my pics again. don't judge me, but i trully like my feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: my pics again. don't judge me, but i trully like my feet
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly like your feet too! Haven't forgotten the kick pics either... haha!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I will judge is how beautiful your feet are. I guarantee that I am your #1 fan. Your feet exemplify the word perfection. Perfect toes, perfect soles...what I would do to you!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mtndukid:
I truly like your feet too! Haven't forgotten the kick pics either... haha!

hahah, u're unreal, lol

--------------------
👣👣 http://sexydexysfeet.com/. 👣👣

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MYFEET1978   Email MYFEET1978   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Butta Butta:
The only thing I will judge is how beautiful your feet are. I guarantee that I am your #1 fan. Your feet exemplify the word perfection. Perfect toes, perfect soles...what I would do to you!

awwwww, thx a lot ! im glad u have taken a look when i told u to, [Tongue]

--------------------

Posts: 970 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You love your feet now bc of us. you can thank us.....and yes I would love to glaze your soles. You like chocolate right? lol [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:
You love your feet now bc of us. you can thank us.....and yes I would love to glaze your soles. You like chocolate right? lol [Smile]

first i love them because they are pretty and then because of u, lol
i'd take the whip cream [Big Grin]

--------------------

MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

quote:
Originally posted by Butta Butta:
Always!

Brian [Kiss] [Big Grin]

--------------------

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MYFEET1978:
quote:
Originally posted by solefull00:

first i love them because they are pretty and then because of u, lol
i'd take the whip cream [Big Grin]

thanks to you. I have a nuclear missile in my pants, ready to fire. man i love and want your feet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

[Smile] )) thx, thx, , i am flattered ! [Smile]

--------------------

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your arches are amazing...just so high, and the natural curves of your sexy feet really high light them as well. Your soles look so smooth, and soft, too...and your delicate wrinkles only add to them.

And your lovely feet look so hot as you stand up on your pretty toes, showing off your perfect soles. Fantastic pose!

Your feet are exquisite. Well done!

Regards,
2swift

PS.
And I hope we get to see more of your pretty dressed in more of your heels.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely feet!!!
I'm crazy for the pic with all star :-)

Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Your arches are amazing...just so high, and the natural curves of your sexy feet really high light them as well. Your soles look so smooth, and soft, too...and your delicate wrinkles only add to them.

And your lovely feet look so hot as you stand up on your pretty toes, showing off your perfect soles. Fantastic pose!

Your feet are exquisite. Well done!

Regards,
2swift

PS.
And I hope we get to see more of your pretty dressed in more of your heels.

THANK YOU !

--------------------

MYFEET1978
All Pro Poster
Member # 44579

quote:
Originally posted by simone:
Lovely feet!!!
I'm crazy for the pic with all star :-)

[Smile]

--------------------

Munelletta
Elite Trooper
Member # 38219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Munelletta   Author's Homepage   Email Munelletta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MYFEET1978 why u don't post any pics with dirty soles? :-)
Posts: 321 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links