Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Super fit Japanese Milf with Perfect Wrinkled Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Super fit Japanese Milf with Perfect Wrinkled Soles
jonluvwrinkledsoles
Major Player
Member # 44824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonluvwrinkledsoles   Author's Homepage   Email jonluvwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olalaaaaa mmmmm i love it...so sexy wow mature soles mmmmm
Posts: 109 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I LOVE those feet. Great wrinkled soles...yummy!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous Asian feet and soles! She is a hot MILF!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by footworshipstudios.com:
Thanks! Pls tell me what you'd like to see her do next

For me, all she has to do is show off those amazing soles. Wow...

Patrick

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely, um, mature.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kb24son
Loyal Member
Member # 31852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kb24son     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude I'm only 22 but i love mature women nothing is hotter to me than that and wow is she a stunner..... [Eek!] is she down to worship other females feet maybe jandi or Sammie Rhodes...
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CummyT032
Board Regular
Member # 44863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CummyT032   Author's Homepage   Email CummyT032   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks old enough to be a grandmother!
IMO her feet are kinda disgusting, but maybe that's because I prefer the "cute" feet and not what you guys consider "sexy".
Either way, nice shots, I like how you got a picture of pretty much everything.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kb24son
Loyal Member
Member # 31852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kb24son     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo man keep the negative comments to yourself a lot of people think that mature women are sexy.....
Posts: 50 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love those wrinkled soles.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Que sexy esos pies de la chinita! [Smile] xoxo
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd tap that [Wink]

Great wide soles...love to see some self-worship...self-sniffing...sole flexing

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyger
Elite Trooper
Member # 17720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so in love with her and I am even more in love with her feet and legs. I want to spend house worshiping her feet. I would never get bored. She is perfect from head to toe.
Posts: 427 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links