Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala gets naked!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lala gets naked!
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psych! No polish bitches! [Laugh]

-  -  -

She made a point of taking off her shoe at work earlier today (she didn't have socks on) to show me her toes. She followed up saying that I am probably the only person that has ever see her toes without polish. She said she had removed it because we actually met yesterday afternoon and shot a lot of pics at another park with gray polish on and it started chipping while she was climbing around like a monkey on a tree. I then gave her a homework assignment to shoot a couple of pics of her naked toes after work and then I'd ask you guys what color she should go with next.

Mind you she has practically a small suitcase full of foot care stuff and nail polish colors. Say the color and she probably has it. We're going to meet again on Sunday for a little more fun so tell us what color you want on those toes.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a huge fan of natural nails and those are amazing.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would LOVE to see a CANDY APPLE RED type of color on her amazing toes, and to see them in sexy, strappy flat sandals too! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some ideas:

1. Bright da-glo pink like from the 1980s;

2. French tip;

3. Bright cobalt blue.

Respectfully,
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the title 'lala gets naked' and saw that the thread was by LeDaemon...... and knowing you LD I was thinkin' to myself BULLSHIT [Roll Eyes] ...lol [Big Grin] but still had to click on in anyway, sorta like seeing a sign sayin' WET PAINT yet still having the urge to touch the surface for solid proof [Wink] ...lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lala. very sexy perfect toes. great natural nail shape.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u already know. lala u must leave your nails un painted for a while to stop the nails getting too discoloured. Always use base coat. helps protect the nails. dont take personally.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Psych! No polish bitches! [Laugh]

Got me I damn near put my thumb through the screen of my phone because I was trying to click this topic link so hard and fast.
Her toes look great naked.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellas we shot a great photo set Wednesday that Lala says is the best one yet. She said she didn't know if it was my photography skills or what, but I am a man obsessed. She is the edit queen so she just gave me back a disc full that I will post some samples of later today and have the full oh... 80 or so shots up on the image store for sale.

We are on for some crazy stuff this Sunday too which perhaps a teaser of half naked... may catch someone's interest. Ain't talking about no polish either.

LD

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too love seeing ones naked toes every now and then..a nice break from the polish.

You mentioned she has quite the footcare kit [Smile]
There's an idea of a video for the clip store, video of her/you giving her a pedicure [Smile]

Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links