Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala is the garden nymph (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lala is the garden nymph
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, barefoot and in jeans and tank top. We were at the city garden the other day on a spur of the moment meetup. I happened to be out driving around scoping out places for us to go Sunday and she called me up saying she had a couple of hours to spare before she had to be at work and wondered if I wanted to meet up. I ain't the kind of guy to say "NO!" when a beautiful woman calls me up. I followed her out to the park and then we set out to take some great outdoor shots.

She wanted to go to one area where she had shot her tree hugger pics before, but I told her of the better place I had in mind which she had never been to before! We started out in a secluded area that had a stone walkway up to a pedestal where she posed atop and walked around a stone wall a bit. Moved over to a huge fallen tree which she climbed atop and posed on in all manner of hawtness! Took her over to an ancient hollow tree which she was able to go inside and stand up in. We finished the shoot over in a different area with a park bench and a large stone that she posed on by the turtle pond.

By this time it was a scorching Texas 90 degrees and we were both dripping a bit in sweat. She had to head to her second job, but I probably had this sad puppy dog look in my eyes when I said, "how about I taking care of those feet before you go." As we walked back to the cars she was on the phone checking in with her job to see if it was ok if she came in a little later. YES!!!

We got to her car which was parked right in the friggen front row parking and people were walking back and forth past it nonstop. Not to worry she said as her back windows are blacked out. We made space in the back seat, turned on the car and fired up the AC as I got to lay back and she gave up both of those pretty and tired feet up for some much needed attention. Well, she gave me one direction during the 15 or so minutes I played around and that was to bite her toes and feet. (She likes that boys.) Funniest thing is being scrunched up in the backseat of a small car with this 6' tall gal mashing my face under her feet and people are nonstop walking by the car and not even noticing or paying attention.

Anyway, got my fill of Lala feet for the afternoon and headed home with my head spinning once again.

Lala said this is the best set we've shot up to now. We shot about 80 pictures and I'm sharing a few teasers. Please visit her store and add the rest to your collection. Soon this Gizmo card will be gone when the next couple of clips and sets go up!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ April 27, 2012, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!Great shots!! An that wrinkled sole pic is the best yet Boing!!!!!! [Drool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lala's feet on some wood. how appropriate.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics Lala! Your soles look extra soft in the last photo.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Yes LaLa you Rock with such fine feet n Ink!!! [Wink]
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More great stuff.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

[Thud]
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just let me at her sexy toes, and I will show you how much I like them!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Cool]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good shit!
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lala's looking lovely...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another teaser. Meeting Lala in a little while to do some more stuff today. Fun times!

-

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE more POV pictures with her smiling at us as she is about to step on our faces, with her sexy foot sole close! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't gonna comment on this thread but that ink on your back is so dam amazing [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Wasn't gonna comment on this thread but that ink on your back is so dam amazing [Thumbs Up]

She just got it finished this past weekend. Looks beautiful!

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links