Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My girlfriend's feet (Pictures and video) [28/04/2012] (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My girlfriend's feet (Pictures and video) [28/04/2012]
Diantest
Board Regular
Member # 44731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diantest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I'm new here and I want to contribute to this forum with pictures and videos of my girlfriend's feet.

She's also created an account so she will post here when she gets back from work. We hope your comments and enjoy them.
Greetings!

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Video link: http://d01.megashares.com/dl/XfCwPhV/fdsf2.wmv

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How tall is she and what size are her feet? I love it it looks like she has wide soles. Are they wide?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles are DEFINITELY the highlight of this set. Awesome! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice pics! thanks for the post and welcome.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely gorgeous. Would LOVE to see more of your girl's delicious toes. Wow! Thanks so much for sharing. If you can manage a face shot would love to see that, too!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tasty toes!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice soles she got!!!!!
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute feet and toes, and nice leggings.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k77nelson   Author's Homepage   Email k77nelson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow cant wait to see more of her!
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great toes and soles [Mmm]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice feet you got there and Welcome!
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valex95
Board Regular
Member # 47928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valex95   Email Valex95   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful feet
Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your girlfirend has great feet, really cute and sexy.. keep up posting

[Drool] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links