Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Co-worker Sends Me a Foot Photo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Co-worker Sends Me a Foot Photo
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off let me guarantee you that this is not, nor ever will be, a lala / Ladaemon situation where I'll be running around photographing this gal's feet. For one thing she's married with two kids. All the more reason I was amazed at what took place during a recent conversation in her office.

She has a digital photo frame on her desk. I was standing next to her desk talking to her, taking notice if, but not commenting on all the usual photos that were cycling through on the frame: kids, pets, she and hubby, etc.

That is until a photo of feet in sandals popped up. I know I paused a bit and even felt a bit flush but tried to conceal it. I continued to make small talk so the photo would cycle back around again and I could be sure that's what I saw.

While still talking i got a better look Sure enough it was a photo of her feet in blue sandals looking into the sunset. Now I've never said anything about feet to anyone at work but thought I'd at least make a comment and see what would happen.

I said "that's an interesting photo". She looked at it and smiled and said "yeah I though it would be neat" I said " I like it. I'll have to get my wife to take one like that" Without hesitation she says "let me email it to you so you can show her". I didn't argue. We talked a bit more then I headed off not believing for a minute that she'd really send it to me. By the time I got back to my desk her email with photo attached was in my inbox.

Being totally honest, unfortunately I don't think her feet are that pretty. Ok but nothing spectacular. But I just had to share it.
http://imgbox.com/aakXBbbV
Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice that you got the shot, but what messed it up was the sand and the fact her feet aren't really that pretty tho. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First step forward to the new pervier feetluvr!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!
You had with the first line of your post.
Hey you never know what might happen. I'm sure LD couldn't have dreamed this up in his wildest imagination!
hehe

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
lol!
Hey you never know what might happen. I'm sure LD couldn't have dreamed this up in his wildest imagination!
hehe

I'm sure that's true about LD- but this girl is absolutely nothing like you Lala. I'd classify her as a "sourpuss". You rarely see her smile. (maybe she's very unhappy at home and is looking for some new excitement) you're right- who knows?!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Small and cute, they have some potential. Just needs some color, dark red perhaps.
Posts: 3498 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try not to judge a pair of female feet until I at least get to view the soles.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
lol!
hehe

Whatever, I was grooming you to fall into my trap. All too easy! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its small talk like that that gets the ball rolling [Smile] She may come back and ask you in a while if you ever got your wife to take a photo like that [Smile]
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Can I Suck Them?
Elite Trooper
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Can I Suck Them?   Email Can I Suck Them?   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
You know what? I'd say that about every 2 weeks I get pics of feet that dont meet the mark. You really have to handle it with class and act like its the biggest fucking surprise you could have ever been hit with! Inside, you feel like sending her back a pic of a horses asshole.

I LOL'd, but I agree. I'm more of the Toes man. And sorry, those didn't make the cut.
Posts: 325 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now those look like perfect toes to me.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Glad some of you liked them. Don't get me wrong - I would have fun with those puppies if I were allowed to, but I've seen better.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links