Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lala's updates with bare feet and in stockings! New pics added page 2! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lala's updates with bare feet and in stockings! New pics added page 2!
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic interview. She has a phenomenal personality. Where was she when I was in high school?!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrestleu2000
Board Regular
Member # 43456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrestleu2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, which member is the lucky fuck who's met with her twice and what state are y'all in?

Thanks for the karate set, I'll be purchasing tonight.

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Fantastic interview. She has a phenomenal personality. Where was she when I was in high school?!

An egg cell deep in her mamma's ovaries! [Laugh]

Sorry, cheap shot dude. We were walking around yesterday and while we were shooting some pictures at this cool part of town and I was saying something about about running around here when I was a kid in college. Then I realized she would've been 7 years old at the time. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She answered my question! Awesome ...I feel special...LaLa if You'd like to elaborate on your answer feel free...I am not opposed [Smile]
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
I am seriously gonna work on the stink issue. There's gotta be a pair of shoes that will make my feet sweat. I will find them!

Well, the shoes you were wearing tonight when we met for our little foot time were closer to the mark! A step in the right direction! Your feet were definitely sweet and sweaty. [Mmm]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wrestleu2000:
Okay, which member is the lucky fuck who's met with her twice and what state are y'all in?

I didn't say I met with One member twice you misunderstood. [Big Grin]
I was counting LD, so that was kind of cheating!
But I have met with one other member and I have a session set with another.
I'm just trying to have as much foot fun as possible!
Totally keeping clean!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME INTERVIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love to think about her dominating another female with her sexy feet!!! I hope it can happen!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

I don't know how I forgot about these, but here's a few samples that we shot that same day. Two more picture sets that are on her image store:

Panties and Feet (53 images) and Karate Feet (33 images)

-  -  -
 -  -  -

Show her some love by supporting her new clip and image stores! A BHE member site will be coming soon!

--------------------

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Panties and feet was one of my favorite shoots. I think because this is how I spend most of my down time at home. In ONLY panties and feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely picture set. was karate kid the inspiration for the last pose."the krane".lol. I have stated it before but i have state it again. you have the sexiest toes. i want to give those feet and toes a massage.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karate eh? Is she ready to take on a ninja? Haieeeeee YAH!!!! [Nut Kick] ....lol kidding [Tongue]

Knock me down and stand on my face please [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic update...esp. the pics showing off your smooth, sexy soles. And the third pic of the update...Wow, so sexy too! Your body is fantastic!

Well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottman
Board Regular
Member # 10047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Lala's karate feet please more with lots of close ups of her beautiful feet peeping out of her karate pants [Smile]
Posts: 39 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I busted a nut to this pic!

-

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quantamq
Major Player
Member # 44244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quantamq   Email quantamq   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The above photo is wicked awesome, then again all her pics are but she does have some beautiful soles!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links