Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Brandy 25y/o Size 7 Feet(New Pictures Added) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Brandy 25y/o Size 7 Feet(New Pictures Added)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Brandy
Size 7 Feet
25 years old

So I took this shoot because I wanted 1 more model for the month.Another model referred Brandy to me and I thought her feet were ok,but I wasn't really excited about the shoot at the time.So we agreed to shoot and she showed up the next day. She was cute,petite and had a sexy/edgy look to her.I noticed she was wearing older boots with no socks on,which is something that I loved...

She propped her feet up and I just loved her soles so much.They are shapely,kinda wide,flexible and she has nice arches and wrinkles.Her feet were also slightly dirty from her boots.I was instantly excited and she really knew how to move her feet.You could also smell her feet after she took off her boots.

I gained a whole new respect for her and enjoyed every minute of the videos that I shot with her.She was really cool and and down to earth.For some reason Every video just seemed perfect with the way she was moving her feet and the lighting.She had really amazing natural foot movement and she gave a really great interview.

I joked with her about doing a jerkoff encouragement video and she was cool with it.Now,she was cool and quite the whole time so I wasn.t expecting much but boy was I wrong!!

She instantly started off vulgar and hot...I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth and the way she was saying them.She is 1 hell of an actress and I was literally rock hard within the first 30 secs.I felt as if she was literally talking to me and this was 1 of the best jerkoff encouragement videos that I had ever done or seen imo.She really got into it and after I couldn't get up for like a minute or so lol!!!
So as I was still kneeling on the ground,I told her how great the video was and that I now looked at her differently lol.We laughed and she said thanks.After,we did another video with her teasing and talking to the camera and it was amazing as well.

I was really surprised how well the shoot turned out and these clips are really amazing.Its just something about her and her feet that really shines.Please make sure to check them out and especially the jerkoff encouragement video.

I will be adding her clips tonight.
www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full-size pics
 -  -
 -
 -  -

[ May 04, 2012, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love the first picture show her toes spreaded with wrinkled soles!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! she has got a great look... really like that first picture too.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we get some top shots of her toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's cute!
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the toe spread
Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God I love that skin tone matched with that dark polish! Great shots!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god......another beauty. Did you went to Jared's for her too.....or do I have a chance at this one!!!! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all i have to say is wow:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! If she was cool with doing a JOE video it wouldn't hurt to ask for a FJ video too! [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to see more pictures from her!!!!!
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of the comments.I am glad that you like her.

Sorry,I didn't get many pics of the top of her feet.I didnt get many pics at all to tell the truth.We had a very short shoot,due to lack of time.

-  -  -
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's got sucha nice toe spread..and nice scrunch too..nice work as always ddash

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks blackmagic

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links